RAW LD 8/17/2015

Before this promo I was thinking that Cena might not win be cause they would've made a bigger deal out of him winning his 16th title.. but nope they just hyped it, so my last hopes are shattered

Don't care what anyone says, that was a terrific promo. Sure it gets a little redundant, but still very effective. And his comment to Rollins was so true.

Crocker just sit in a corner and shut up and have some sever you're fingers so you can type, because the shit you type espey the hate for Cena is annoying.

Rollins just had his hands on his hip like he didn't give a shit about a single word Cena said. I loved it

The big thing against it is if there is merch about Cena being a 15 time champ coming out, which if I remember there is

They could easily make another one the next day.. this would produce even more cash. Besides I doubt that a shirt would spoil a major match. If anything it could be a deceptive WWE trick.

It's like this... Austin, Rock, HHH, and many others before him cut the same promo every night. Flair talked the talk and said the same thing every single solitary time he had a big match. "TO BE THE MAN... YOU'VE GOT TO BEAT THE MAN" and "WALK THAT AISLE". Cena does those things and it doesn't make him a bad promo. Matter of fact, it's what makes him a pro.

And Rollins let his body language speak louder than any promo he could respond with.

A great thing I would have LOVED to seen is Rollins simply turn away from him while he talks. ULTIMATE sign of disrespect.

The big thing against it is if there is merch about Cena being a 15 time champ coming out, which if I remember there is

He mentioned it in the promo.

He said something like "I designed this crap months ago because I never thought I'd get anywhere near the world title again until (whatever he called Seth) opened his fat stupid mouth."

Cena may deliver the same basic promo over and over but so does The Undertaker and people don't seem to care about that.

Maybe just because we don't see him as often I guess.

New Day are gold. Especially Xavier.

New Day spitting that fire.
CEiOn_kWgAA3sTN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back