O...K then.

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
OK, so I just got negitive rep from someone by the name of Doomsday Device (whoever the hell that is!) because I gave him red-rep for a spammy post. This is his post in a thread that he created called "Mention Guests you would like to see to host a Raw"

Here's my list:

1)Dennis Rodman

2)Jay Leno

3)Eric Bischoff

4)Marty Jannetty

5)Jack Tunney

6)Jesse Ventura

7)Dusty Rhodes

8)Superstar Billy Graham

9)Ozzy Osbourne

10)Hulk Hogan

I left him red-rep, with a comment along the lines of 'Do you wanna actually give a reason why you chose these guys'. As far as I'm concerned, that's a perfectly fair comment. But he gives me negitive rep and left this comment:

"So you care to post in my thread but the thanks I get in return is a red rep from you. You're a douchebag."

So hang on, because I red-repped you for a shit post, that means I'm not allowed to give my opinion in a non-spammy way? And just so you know, I red-repped you before I posted in your thread, so I wasen't actually giving you a thank you. :lmao:

Sorry Doomsday but your the douchebag!

You could easily have talked about this amongst yourselves before making this a huge issue on the forums Rob, and if he was attacking you with a red rep you could of talked to a mod about the situation instead, this wont help IMO

I'm not intending for this to become a "huge issue" mate, I'm just wanna clear this out. Plus there are quite a few threads about these sort of situations in The Bar Room. :)

Don't worry, TM saved you.

Cheers man. :D

The rep isn't a big deal here, it's just the unjustication of being called a douchebag for starters when I didn't actually do anything wrong. And he seems to believe that because I red-repped his thread, that dosen't give me the right to post in it! I'm not attempting to grass or anything, just wasen't happy with his comment.

Reporting posts like these, Rob, is incredibly helpful. Just click the button next to rep.

No problem mate. :D

Up to now I haven't felt the need to report anyone about their posts, and I wouldn't of made a big deal about this situation if he haden't of acted like a wining little bitch about it.

1) What's with the recent influx of people reporting incredibly stupid posts in their own threads in the bar room? Ever since Xfear did it, it's like everyone has to do it. Just make one big thread for them and leave it be.

2) I red-repped him because most of his posts are like:

I like Randy Orton.

He does a good job as a heel.

But where will he go for now?

...It's like he just tweets about 5 or 6 times, then throws them together in a post. He gray-repped me back.

Eh...you can red rep whomever you want, but I don't see his list as spam. He doesn't need to give a reason because the reason is already in the thread header.

Thread probably would be best served in the Spam section.

I also want to swim. Perhaps I will after work.

But as far as I was aware, you could post what you wanted as long as you can back it up. Doomsday simply posted his list, with no explaination as to why he chose the people in his list, therefore that's spam.

Thread probably would be best served in the Spam section.

I also want to swim. Perhaps I will after work.

This is true.

But as far as I was aware, you could post what you wanted as long as you can back it up. Doomsday simply posted his list, with no explaination as to why he chose the people in his list, therefore that's spam.

The thread, from what I can gather, is mentioning whom you would like to see host a RAW. It's not, whom would you like to see host RAW, and why?

But that's not the point. It was posted in the non-spam section, so therefore no matter how the title of the thread is worded, an explaination is almost needed to avoid being accused of posting a spam post. If it was posted in the spam section of the forums, then his post would of been perfectly acceptable and alot of us (including me) would of posted something along the same lines.

Yep, I sure love to swim. I wish you all lived around me, so we could all go together. We can bring the football and play on the beach, get tanned up in the 100F sun. Would be a glorious day.

Coke Zeros all around!

Sounds good to me man. But I don't really like Coke Zero, Coca Cola FTW. :D

I agree with you Bro in regards to the manner of this situation but I always say the best thing to do is finish this situation and let doomsday get his warning, just remember the situation stands you may not want it to become somthing big but he may take offence to this situation because of the fact you posted this thread in the first place, thats all im saying im not having ago.... :)

I agree with you Bro in regards to the manner of this situation but I always say the best thing to do is finish this situation and let doomsday get his warning, just remember the situation stands you may not want it to become somthing big but he may take offence to this situation because of the fact you posted this thread in the first place, thats all im saying im not having ago.... :)

I posted this thread to try and sort out the situation as I didn't really appriciate him calling me a douchebag when I actually didn't do or say anything wrong. Anyway, water under the bridge (or however that expressions go), he's made amends to his post and I've already forgotten about the whole douchebag thing, I'm moving on. :)

And TM... thank you, I like Diet Coke as well. :D

I posted this thread to try and sort out the situation as I didn't really appriciate him calling me a douchebag when I actually didn't do or say anything wrong. Anyway, water under the bridge (or however that expressions go), he's made amends to his post and I've already forgotten about the whole douchebag thing, I'm moving on. :)

And TM... thank you, I like Diet Coke as well. :D

Im just saying bro, I know you didnt mean anything by it.... :D

Wow this thread makes me shake my head.

Also, Doomsday Device was the Legion of Doom's finishing move. Animal would have a guy on his shoulders and Hawk would clothesline him from the top rope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back