What makes you rep?

Kanye South

YEP YEP YEP WHAT IT DO
What makes you green or red rep people?

For me, I'll green a really good post, or a good E-Fed/Book This. If you have a hot sig, that will make me green you, and if you make me laugh. Like, not those :lmao: smilies that are used all the time, I'm talking about literally making me laugh. I don't really red rep people much. In fact, I believe the only people I have red repped are Lee and 48.7 and it was over something stupid. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So what makes you rep?

people asking for green makes me give them red.

I only red rep people with a "v" in their name...

It's how I roll.

:lol:

If I recall, TMex, when I got the Santino avatar, you had the Pokemon one. I told you the Pokemon one was lame, and to switch back to the Santino av, but you to me to shut the fuck up, and I got the Santino one.

JKO shouldn't be wearing TM's avatar. The only reason I read his posts is because I think he's TM and I'm normally sorry afterwards.

I don't typically rep alot. Usually, if a post catches my interest, I'll rep accordingly. If it's something I agree with, then the green pops up. Really the only red I give out is for shit grammar, and sometimes for the spam-tastic.

Things I agree with. Good arguments against me. When people display unbelievable patience arguing with idiots, most recently given to LJL and Sidious in the Taker thread.

And occaisionally if people make me laugh.

Red is given to persistent idiocy.

TM:

TM, change your avatar back to Eddie or Marella. It's lame now.

Um... Blastoise? Let me show you some videos if I can find them.

[youtube]ZI6usVe1q2c[/youtube]

So I didn't remember correctly. You didn't tell me to shut the fuck up. But I offered you Marella, and you declined. That same night, I made the contest between me and J-Dogg over who kept the Cena avatar. Then I got impatient and the mods kept fucking with the votes, so I changed to Scarface. Then to Ron Simmons, and finally to Marella. You changed to Santino after me.

BTW, where did you get that quote from in your sig?

I'll try to look for it. But it's probably buried deep.

That's what she said!

BTW, I only rep people who are ahead of me on the rep lists, I don't want anyone below me to pass me, or else I might have to quit the forum.

I can't believe some of the shit I hear about John Cena on these forums. I know people hate him and shit, but they will literally hate him for any reason they think it's good. The going PG apparently was his fault so he should be hated for that. The Miz not getting pushed was his decision so we should hate him for that too. I am okay with people hating him, but at least come up with something that actually makes sense and isn't complete bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back