Who Was The Last Poster You Red Repped And Why?

Monkey
He red repped me telling me ot vote for Sting so i gave him red rep saying Hart > Sting

A vote for Sting is a vote for mediocrity.

RKO all the way.

I have tried red repping, but my reps always end up gray.

Frank White for quoting his entire post he made in one of my threads about 10 posts later and adding "wooooooooooooooo". Green rep to the mod who removed it from my thread.

That unholy dude cause he called me a mofo, because he thinks I changed his name. Great times...

That unholy dude cause he called me a mofo, because he thinks I changed his name. Great times...

When did I call you a mo' fo'? Usually I use that term for myself.

And I don't know who changed my name, I havn't bothered speculating on who did it because theres no point, I have no idea.

You, my friend, fail.

I dunno who that is, but that mo' fo' better stay away from my account.

I actually kinda like the new name, not-so-much the avatar that they changed it to. But the name kinda fits, and is better then "profit" so i'd like to keep it.

You my friend, fail harder.

Not really, considering I just owned your ass. I was calling whomever messed with my account a mo' fo', so unless it was you then that comment wasn't directed at you. Unless you have a confession you'd like to make?

Give me some red rep if you want, it's like coke to me.

You owned me? How? You make absolutely no sense. TM said my name and you said I don't know who that mofo is. It must have been directed at me because if it wasn't directed at me you would have said I don't know who it was.

You haven't owned me in the slightest brother.

Brother? No, I have too much respect for my family to have you call me "brother".

And looking back, yea you were right, he did mention your name. Honestly, I didn't know who did it and I still don't, I was going under the assumption that he knew what he was talking about and that you were the culprit behind that evil crime. If you wern't, then I take back that comment.

If you were, then :fuckoff:

Lol your so cute. Thinking you insulted me. Also you have absolutely no smarts what so ever if you haven't figured out who changed your name yet.

Brother

How the hell am I supposed to know who changed my name?

Listen, sister, I have more smarts in my pinky then you got in your entire freakin body. Or maybe not, i'd probably say thats not true.

I have an idea of who it was, but no diffinitive proof of anything, all I know is it was an admin. But it's over now, so no point in looking for who did it.

How the hell am I supposed to know who changed my name?

Listen, sister, I have more smarts in my pinky then you got in your entire freakin body. Or maybe not, i'd probably say thats not true.

I have an idea of who it was, but no diffinitive proof of anything, all I know is it was an admin. But it's over now, so no point in looking for who did it.
There's only 2 that would bother with some one as pathetic as you. I'll let you guess which 2.

Well there are only two admins in the entire forums, and you could have checked which was on during the time your name was changed. Durr that shows how much smarts you have.

Brother it was cute how you changed it up calling me sister. So cute buddy.

You use the word cute far too often.

I don't know who the admins are, I don't know how to detect them from the other posters, so no I couldn't have found the two of them. It's a pointless discussion at this point anyway, that whole mess is in the past.

Now i'm loved by all, and it feels great! :thumbsup:

Uhh open your eyes cutie and click forum leaders. Also it's kinda easy to recognize considering their names are in italics :die:

Cute cute cute cute cute cute. That enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back