Who Was The Last Poster You Red Repped And Why?

Whats so bad about CCS or 48/7?

They seem like normal, good posters, to me.

Is it the fact that they don't whine, bitch, and complain? The fact that they don't red rep for no reason, the fact that they red rep people who act foolishly and idiotic?

Ah.. I understand now, makes perfect sense.

Get out your reading glasses, because i'm repeating this for the second time and won't do it a third. What I said, it's called sarcasm, go to dictionary.com and look the word up. I'm no more full of myself then any person out there, i'm confident in myself but not to the point of egomania.

And i'm a damn fine human being, thank you very much!

I don't have internet...:(

Lord Sidious: I should have known a Y2J mark would come running to the rescue. BTW, I never Red Rep anyone for giving their opinion, like you did. Opinions are just that. But I will Red Rep if you Red Rep me, so here's to ya!

Lord Sidious: I should have known a Y2J mark would come running to the rescue. BTW, I never Red Rep anyone for giving their opinion, like you did. Opinions are just that. But I will Red Rep if you Red Rep me, so here's to ya!

Thats why you red rep me for saying Kane is quite a good wrestler for his size isn't it.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;869962]I don't have internet...:([/QUOTE]

:headscratch:

You do know you he is being sarcastic right. Because Holy said that he should check Dictornary.com to see what sarcasm means. So CCS replied he doesn't have internet.

I haven't opened this thread since I posted at first. After seeing the rising post count, I figured I'd read the last page.

Makes sense now.

Sometimes.

I fully expect red rep for my slanderous comments about HBK. I'm willing to take it like a man, as long as taking it like a man has nothing, or everything, to do with that comment you made a while back in Shawshank.

EDIT: I just checked my rep box, and noticed the green rep. I'm 100% shocked.

Sometimes.

Spakry greened you. I will be intrested in your response to his green.

I haven't opened this thread since I posted at first. After seeing the rising post count, I figured I'd read the last page.

Makes sense now.

I fully expect red rep for my slanderous comments about HBK. I'm willing to take it like a man, as long as taking it like a man has nothing, or everything, to do with that comment you made a while back in Shawshank.

Yeah I mostly do that as well.

I know, four pages in not even twelve hours. thats alot of threads, it took me two hours to read them all.

EDIT: I just checked my rep box, and noticed the green rep. I'm 100% shocked.

I very rarely red rep for not agreeing. This debate is one of the best I've had on WZ, you definitely deserve green for your points.

I know, four pages in not even twelve hours. thats alot of threads, it took me two hours to read them all.

I was implying the Tournament, but the rate of posts in the Bar Room has definitely sky-rocketed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back