Who Was The Last Poster You Red Repped And Why?

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
The last person I red repped was Luther. The other day, he said he would give me rep if he could ban me for five minutes to run a test (he wanted to see if youtube videos could show up in the ban prompt; it turns out they can't). After he unbanned me, he gave me red, instead of green, rep (damn that tricky bastard...you should always specify with him). Thus, I red repped him as a receipt for my red repping.

I forget, but I have repped a lot of people today as I've actually been in the wrestling sections.

that misterrob guy. He gave me red because he didn't agree with my post... which I believe is not the reason Rep is around. He then red repped Richard and alluded to the fact that he was homosexual. I took offense to his homophobia and red repped him again.

TM Punk. He red repped Profit for a silly reason. Therefore, I red repped him. And, since TM red reps everyone who red reps him, I got some in return.

You sir are my favorite poster, as of this moment.

Folks, this is the savior right here, we all gotta bow down to him.

that misterrob guy. He gave me red because he didn't agree with my post... which I believe is not the reason Rep is around. He then red repped Richard and alluded to the fact that he was homosexual. I took offense to his homophobia and red repped him again.

You gave me red rep for no reason too, so stop complaining. Karma is a bitch, what goes around comes around, and any other saying you want to put here. :icon_smile:

Oooh, yeah. That guy's a total prick, but he knows his shit. I want to have a go at him someday. The next time he posts something I disagree with, I'm going to see what's what.

that ad12k whatever guy sounds like a dipshit.

no man would ever knock a bar room, thats just wrong.

You sir are my favorite poster, as of this moment.

Folks, this is the savior right here, we all gotta bow down to him.

You gave me red rep for no reason too, so stop complaining. Karma is a bitch, what goes around comes around, and any other saying you want to put here. :icon_smile:

I red repped you for being full of yourself. And you will get another one tomorrow, and the next day, and for the rest of your WZ life from me:)

I red repped you for being full of yourself. And you will get another one tomorrow, and the next day, and for the rest of your WZ life from me:)

Pettiness is a quality found in most bitches.

Congrats on being one.

Looks like this bitch is having one of those "once a month" emotional issues. So go ahead and rep me until your PMS wears off, thats fine with me.

Pettiness is a quality found in most bitches.

Congrats on being one.

Looks like this bitch is having one of those "once a month" emotional issues. So go ahead and rep me until your PMS wears off, thats fine with me.

Wow, the new guy trying to get over on the vet......

TM>Unholy

I still like this kid though. He's Jack Swagger to TM's Christian.

Do I really have to start a red rep campaign on you?

No campaign needed. He'll find enough red rep on his own.

And, if Unholy is joining the likes of CCS, 48/7, and DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN, good riddance :p

Stephanie is Randy's boss, so......

in fact, she would be > Randy.

So, we agree.

He's my boss in the sense that he has more posts than me, and a better rep then me.

And he's a bitch, like Stephanie.

As for starting a red rep campaign, do what you gotta do man. It will really hurt my feelings though, I was striving to get as much green rep as possible, I heard you get a cookie if your a good boy in class and get a high rep.. looks like I miss out on that. Boo hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back