Red Rep.

Hey UPS! I'm drunk as well. Lets celebrate drunkeness.

God DAMN my avatar is fucking epic. Be jealous bitchez

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1234583]I figured it out, your like the little kid who insults and teases the thing that he wants and loves....

Well, sorry, can't have me.[/QUOTE]

Considering you usually insult and flame everyone within a 2 post radius of you, I guess you want every swinging dick on the forums?

I'll go with the "Deadman defense" on this one...

All those times, it wasn't me flaming, it was my friend who got on my account.

Rep really is something that doesn't mean too much. As long as people know you're a good poster, you really don't need the rep

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1234603]I'll go with the "Deadman defense" on this one...

All those times, it wasn't me flaming, it was my friend who got on my account.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, you aren't with him on the banned list.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1234606]Harthan, thats my avatar.

It's confusing me, esepcially in my drunk state of mind.[/QUOTE]

Ha-ha, that's rich.

It's my avatar, suckah.

Well, I ain't changin myne.

I rather like it, so it stays. Guess we'll just have to be confused for one another, i'm sure that will benefit me as you are a good poster and i'd like to have that kind of a reputation.

I'm kidding, of course.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1234549]TRUTH!

I don't know you, but if you say you red repped me then I guess you did. And atleast you admit that you red repped me for fun, and not for any reason in particular.[/QUOTE]

Well, there was a reason. I was pissy, and you're a douche.

I suggest we all post in here and claim our avatars.

ECW avatar=mine. Or Dude Love if it gets uploaded.

Yeah, if I were to try and say this wasn't a steaming pile of douchbaggery, I'd be lying.

Yes, Happy Birthday to the Harthan. Though I'd hope he gets his own thread, not a redirect of this one.

My first post with my new Hendrix avater, it is truly epic, I even saved the picture on my computer and made it my background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back