What makes you rep?

I treat rep with the respect it once had. I give green to those that truly deserve the pat on the back for their good work & I red rep those whom put senseless, stupid stuff on here.

If you ask for it, I'll give it you. Hardly any post blows my mind, so, if you pull that off, then you get rep as well. Oh, and f I really like you and you don't have much rep, then I'll try to rep you at least once a week (for instance, I always give Holy Hidden Dragon/Crush The World Down rep).

Oh, and red rep. I think I have only red repped someone on purpose twice (sorry Marquis!). All other red reps I give are in retaliation, although I only retaliate about 50% of the time.

If a post makes sense i give green, if I believe the arguement is valid Green, If the poster has a good structure but hasn't said much again green but will leave a big comment suggesting how they change their post or add more meat to it.

I only red if its one of three things:

The arguement is invalid and ignorant, the poster retaliates to others by calling them idiots instead of actually proving to someone they that they know their stuff for example

someone rights "John Cena is the biggrest star in the WWE"

And the other poster says "Your an idiot Cena isn't a big enough star"

They dont elaborate, they don't do anything they just retaliate in such a negative manner and it pisses me off!

the final thing i red rep for is when someone is blatantly ignoring the rules.

Pretty much it really

Generally (as everyone else has stated here :) ) I give out my very small amounts of green rep to posts that I find particularly witty, clever or show skill in debating. A bit of a problem I have is that I keep liking the same number of posters and the site won't let me rep them again.

Red rep I generally reserve to comments which I feel are destructive, ill natured, or hurtfull, and as far as I am aware it has only been given a few times. In fairness through, such is my reputation I doubt many would notice the differentce between a red or green from me anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back