NFL Thread - 2011-12

I love football my whole family watches it well my mom doesnt but my dad and brother watch watch it all the time so I have been a fan since I was a kid. I'm from Wisconsin and I only live 20 minutes from Green Bay so of course I am a Green Bay Packer fan and I am really sad that they lost to the Giants. I actually didnt see the play off game that they played because I had to work and thank god I missed that game because I was listening to the raido on at work. they sucked butt in that game. I'm a huge fan of Aaron Rogers. I am not a Brett Favre I was so glad that they made him leave.

Even though I'm mad that the Giants won against the Packers now its the Giants and the Patriots in the superbowl. I like Eli Manning so I want the giants to win Im not to crazy about Tom Brady so I hope Giants win the Superbowl.

So, NFL season is starting one day earlier & you think everyone would be excited about that, but the idiots on ESPN.com are just using it as an excuse to whine about Obama. :disappointed:

It should be noted Brees isn't going anywhere, Saints franchised tagged him. Has anyone created a thread to follow all of them free agency signings? A thread like that could be useful, whether it's created in teh Sports section or Spamzone.

EDIT: Yeah wrong NFL thread, I just saw the 2012-13 one, here's a question, why is this one still stickyed instead of that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back