Live Discussion: Raw 4/6/09

What's up with all the negativity tonight?
The middle of that match was meh but overall I thought it was great. I am really impressed with tonights RAW so far.

i hate that just bc theyre all faces they have to act like their best buddies

Do you really think they're not? Steamboat is a likable fellow, and he's been a road agent with all these guys for a while now. At the very least, I can't imagine there's a one of them who doesn't at least respect him - Punk has said a number of times Steamboat is one of his favorites.

spirit-jefferson-steamboat.jpg

brand.gif

The middle of that match was meh but overall I thought it was great. I am really impressed with tonights RAW so far.

Yeah, I apologized for my negativity. I think a lot of us are still just really pissed about Mania.

it's because the majority of us are pissed about how they screwed up last night

Do you really think they're not? Steamboat is a likable fellow, and he's been a road agent with all these guys for a while now. At the very least, I can't imagine there's a one of them who doesn't at least respect him - Punk has said a number of times Steamboat is one of his favorites.

considering i said nothing about respect

It was a general statement about wrestling not this one single match and especially not about steamboat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back