Live Discussion: Raw 3/30/09

How the fuck are they gonna end like that after they wasted time on that fuckin JBL vs Rey match tonight... This segment coulda been a full 8 minutes longer.

Nice touch using Lux Aeterna at the beginning of this WM promo!

not the greatest fade out of the show but the last 2-3 weeks really show creative DOES have it in them to make a compelling storyline and give you some goosebumps again

It HAD to end like that. If one of them ended up on top then you knew who would win. The other one. That is the best ending to hype Mania. Nobody knows who will win.

If HHH does the McMahon's get their family moment which they deserve seeing as they created it.

If Orton wins he really is the top of the company. And the possibility Vince helps him win.

That match alone is worth buying Mania for. Add the rest and you have an awesome show in prospect in my opinion. I don't care if you disagree.

What a terrible way to end RAW last night...orton cutting an extremely tedious promo, then the mcmahons and triple h come out and start beating on Legacy....LOL vince is 63 years old...dibiase could have destroyed him easy....that was comical....terrible way to end RAW 6 days before wrestlemania.

Just a question...

Why in the hell would security attack Vince McMahon? Isn't him their boss? It doesn't make any sense. (ok, wrestlers do attack Vince but thats totally different)...

Btw, nice way to bury Legacy! Wooow! Triple H and two out of shape non wrestlers! Congratulations, WWE.

Just a question...

Why in the hell would security attack Vince McMahon? Isn't him their boss? It doesn't make any sense. (ok, wrestlers do attack Vince but thats totally different)...

Btw, nice way to bury Legacy! Wooow! Triple H and two out of shape non wrestlers! Congratulations, WWE.

Not to mention the return of the botched punches.

The only excuse I can see with the security one is that they were "hired" by Orton.

Well we got out Backlash Main Event.

The Triple H going back to his roots in a desperate attempt to keep himself over Tour continues on with a retread of the McMahon-Helmsley Regime.

They will face off against Legacy in a 3 on 3 main event for the ages!!!

The opening of Raw was great. Santino dancing around like a moron to "So Hott" was hilarious. They've actually done a good job of getting me interested in the Diva Battle Royal.

The Jericho/Lawler match was ok. I really didnt expect much from it anyway. I just wish they would have let Jericho squash Lawler in a huge beatdown. Just to get him even more heat. I did really like Y2J's post match promo. It was a pretty good promo to hype people for the match.

Rey vs JBL was just pointless. They shouldnt have gave away a ppv match on tv like that.

Cena Bigshow was shit. I honestly dont even remember who won it. I could honestly care less about who wins the wrestlemania match.

HBK and Takers segment was awesome. I love how they've built this match up. They've made it where it's almost like Taker is afraid of Shawn. Shawn is playing the heel role perfectly, I'd like to see him keep this character going after the Wrestlemania showdown.

Kane winning the battle royal wasnt a suprise. But I really like the build up to the MITB match. I honestly have no idea who's gonna win it, but I'm looking forward to it.

I really liked Orton's promo. But I didnt like how he looked scared when Vince came out. Triple H's angry face just looks stupid. If he's that bad of a actor I see why they havent made that movie he's supposed to star in yet. I'm looking forward to their Mania match thou, hopefully Triple H finally puts Orton over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back