Live Discussion: Raw 5/4/09

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

Family vs. Legacy
Shane McMahon failed to avenge his family at Backlash, allowing Randy Orton to win the WWE Title. But after attacking "The Viper" on Monday night, Shane O'Mac will have another chance to exact retribution from his nemesis on Raw

After Smackdown, I really don't feel like watching RAW. Do I want to watch Shane put up a fight with Orton, before Legacy give Orton the upperhand then Batista/HHH runs in to stop the punt? No. I seem to recall seeing many situations like this recently.

Smackdown has lots of intriguing storylines developing from one show. RAW has done nothing of late.

I'm going to watch Raw, but it's going to hurt.

Orton is boring, and it's not as if Shane is going to do anything good, so that is 20 dead minutes. Big Show vs Cena is not a feud I want to see develop, so another dead ten minutes. Santino will get 5 minutes of shit for his sister. There are 36 minutes of adverts. So only 49 minutes has the potential of being remotely good.

They're doing Shane vs Orton all backward. They gave us the hardcore match on PPV first, then the destruction that puts him out, and now we get the standard TV match. It seems like it's more appropriate the other way around. But so be it. I hope it's not the real main event and maybe we see something cool.

MVP being useful again I'm all for. I'd like to see Kennedy back, it's been too long.

Same crap, different Monday.

I like Orton, but this is getting stale fast. Shane again? How long before he gets on the ropes and DiBiase & Rhodes come out only to have Shane beat them up, before Orton knocks him off while being distracted?

What else for tonight? Cena vs Big Show in a non-match affair? Maybe a 10-diva tag match, throw in Miz vs The Brian Kendrick and I think we'll have a good idea of what's going to be on tonight.

I was nearly late. I tell you, you move to one of the biggest cities in the world, and the shops have still run out of milk at 2am. Fortunately, there was one accross the street.

Rumor holds there's an arm wrestling contest. I hope it's Cena/Big Show, but it's probably Santina/Beth Phoenix.

My word, they've put this match in the perfect spot. I was thinking we'd have to sit through a whole night of recap and promos, but we get it out of the way in hopefully 15 minutes? Excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back