Live Discussion: Raw 4/6/09

Ok I bought tix to backlash cuz i bought a ticket last month...i swear to god if Orton loses to HHH and Batista I'm gonna ask for a refund.

I hate HHH, and more so I hate goddamn Batista.

Definite improvement over last night. Well done show and a solid lead up for the Draft next week. Very pleased. This goes to show you how important the last segment is. I guarantee you if the Triple Threat had closed mania almost everyone's opinion on it would go through the roof.

It did make up for a lot of it. The fans went home seeing something that made us want to see more. That's how you end a TV show.

no but getting there the draft should patch things up if they do it well

What he said. It definitely is a huge improvement, and I am kinda okay with Orton not having won now.

Like I said in the other thread, I never thought I'd be glad to see Batista back.

well it should have been done at WM but hey that was a great reaction to Batista return. biggest he has ever had if i do say so myself. fans went nuts. great raw. Steamboat impresses again. i tell you now he will be involved with the draft somehow as a GM or announcer or maybe even wrestler. i find it of importance we saw nothing from taker or HBK. these two stole WM and were not on RAW how strange is that. well done though Vince. Draft should be quite good next week.

Did anyone notice that Rhodes has what looks like a new finisher? Million Dollar Dream into a rock bottom type slam. Or isn't this new? He did it on shane.

This raw was incredibly bad, again. The only thing redeemable was the appreciation that STeamboat got. Ricky deserved his moment in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back