It Gets A Little Worse

God isn't really. Stop hiding behind him and make this happen.

The reigning and defending FOX News World Heavyweight champion Sean Hannity would like to have a word with you...

Then again, he's also having a feud with the former heel turned face Megyn Kelly so you never know...

WWE should cut her quickly. She seems like the type of girl who is attracted to scumbags and gets herself into situations she shouldn't. That probably won't change.

She needs to let him go. Who am I to tell someone how to live, but it's sad to see her potential go to waste. Has ADR filled her head with negative things about the WWE. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I highly doubt this relationship lasts and she'll turn back to normal when they break up. WWE should just sit through it and wait.

She's changed her story multiple times by now and the latest version starts off with her ADR (who she refers to in character, which is very odd to me) didn't want her to explain. It's a classic abusive relationship. It's going to get uglier before it gets better.

That is a classic toxic relationship story. He could have beaten her in the middle of the street with cameras rolling and she would say how its not how it happened and that she loves him. Even if they were in heated argument that escalated and that she was mad at him, she would still be defending him. So, as much as scumbag Del Rio is, she should protect herself and go away from that toxic relationship. Or yes, it would only get worse over time.

Thing is maybe Paige now feels she doesn't really ha e anywhere to go. She severely tarnished her name in WWE, forgive me if I'm been ignorant but I would assume the clamour for females on the indies isn't as big as the men's. She still a young woman thousand of miles away from home whose whole career has been wrestling. She leaves ADR and maybe she has to come back to Norwich.

It's been clear for a while this was an extremely unhealthy relationship and ADR is a complete and utter cunt. Hopefully somebody gets through to her and she sees sense.

End of the day Mick she's a young girl and people make stupid decisions. Doesn't mean she should be cut loose. If anything it means she should be helped.

Problem there is this shit with the coke could easily turn into a problem where she cant get a work visa which would make it pointless for wwe to help them. Its probably a bad reflection on the culture of wwe's locker room but at the end of the day they could palm this off as she went outside the company when del rio left and they had no way to reel her in and feel so sad about the circumstances but their hands are tied because she cant work for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back