Report/Rumor: Paige Allegedly Threatened With Termination?

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
There's a story going out right now that's out there but, if true, is also pretty disturbing. According to information via the MSL & Sullivan show, hosted by Mister Saint Laurent & Kevin Sullivan, that WWE's liasion with the Total Divas show, Mark Carrano, harassed Paige & Del Rio regarding their relationship. According to MSL:

"Mark Carrano, who fans might know from Total Divas, kind of like the office liaison guy, approached Del Rio and Paige individually and harassed each of them about their relationship. It was indicated that the office wanted them to sever their romantic relationship."

MSL would go a step further and say that WWE threatened to fire Paige if she didn't split up with Del Rio.

"A lot of people speculated if this was the reason [WWE] split them up in the draft and that's definitely what happened. The company did not want them together. They split them up in the draft by design and they threatened to fire Paige if she didn't break up with Del Rio."

Paige is currently on a 30 day suspension for a WWE Wellness Policy violation as well as dealing with shoulder and back injuries. Del Rio is finished with WWE, as it was officially announced earlier this week, and he was also suspended for 30 days via a Wellness Policy violation.

If this turned out to be true, then both, Paige especially, should sue WWE because this goes above and beyond unacceptable on the company's part. If true, then there's no viable defense for WWE; I know Vince is a control freak, but this is really out there even for him. However, I don't buy into it because it seems so unlikely; there've been so many different relationships between WWE wrestlers that it's hard to imagine why this one would rub the office the wrong way. Even if it did, it strikes me as extremely unlikely that WWE would open itself up to legal action.

This upsets me. Paige is by far one of the best female wrestlers in the company and being this mistreated is bullshit. She's young and she has not been around or relevant since AJ Lee's departure. Why? Seriously.

I get that she has an attitude, she's pretty straightforward and doesn't seem to be the kind of gal who's shy to talk smack to their employers but that should be a positive thing, specially someone that represents the female division. Relationships in the workplace is always difficult to manage, but if Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Tyson Kidd and others can, why is she being mistreated? Can you imagine what a power couple Del Rio and Paige would be? They are both good wrestlers and heck putting them together would at least be a different vision for both of them.

This is because of her shared twitter posts. She was way too much "romantic" (immature) for Del Rio. The guy is divorced and has children and oh my god, I can only imagine the bad press. Turn her heel and use that in the process then. "I will steal your man too" that's heat right there.

I hope she sticks around for WWE at least until this heat goes away. To repair the bridge so to speak and after that I really want her gone, because I want to see her being used to her full capabilities. If the company is more focused on building Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, Sasha Banks & Bailey then she can very well lend her talents to the Impact Wrestling roster. I can only imagine the good matches she would've with Gail Kim and others who may be on their way to step up their game.

This really upsets me.

This is hearsay at the end of the day. And until I hear it from Paige, Del Rio or Carrano then I'm not going to buy into it. I still think that the WWE has a lot riding on Paige to the face of the women's division heading into the future, so it makes the story somewhat plausible. But given the nature of the story, I still find it to be somewhat outside the reams of reality. That said, if it did happen the way it is said to have, then the WWE are utter jerks. They like to control things as much as possible, and they don't want another CM Punk/AJ scenario on their hands. But this is a step too far. If true...

It amazes me that people still think WWE wouldn't stoop to these sort of depths for some reason or other. WWE has done much scummier things to their talents over the years so I personally have no problem believing that something like this may possibly be true. Also, Carrano is a giant plug who really comes off as the prototypical heartless corporate stooge. If I were to believe anybody initiated this, I have no problem believing it was him. Splitting them up in the draft seemed like a pretty hefty kick to the nuts and struck me as a clear message to both. If you won't stay away from each other, we'll keep you away from each other.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this but it's not like the WWE has a squeaky clean resume when it comes to these sort of things. In fact, they're known for being extremely petty when it comes to talent defying them, especially in this day and age. Most of the time, these stories have at least a modicum of truth to them. One thing I don't believe is that they threatened to fire Paige. Although I wouldn't be shocked if that turned out to be true as well.

All I'll say about the actual story is, WWE doesn't own their talent. They may be able to decide on a wrestler's look or on-screen character but they don't have the right to choose who dates who or who gets married when. One can try and defend WWE all they want and I have no doubt some will, but the fact is, you don't treat your employees like animals. True or not, it really is time for wrestling to modernize the way things are done backstage.

Everywhere I've worked, I've signed a piece of paper that said I could be punished, Upto termination if I get involved with a relationship with another co-worker.

This seems no different. With the "stunts" pulled with the ambulance and other reports, and Del Rio still being married when this relationship started (I'm aware that he's divorced now), I could see how it could be detrimental to the image of WWE and it's protected characters that are Paige and Alberto Del Rio (They own the characters the that they play).

It's within WWE's rights to terminate employees having relationships together that affect the workplace and the image of the company they represent.

I guarentee you that they're contracted in such a way, and current inter-employee relationships aren't threatened so much because they havent created scenes or caused anything to defame WWE's image like Paige and Del Rio have.

I got to admit, if Paige and Del Rio knew how to keep a low profile and maintain a healthy relationship that doesn't affect the work place, WWE would have had no reason to take issue with them. But when Paige is off getting handcuffed after live shows with ambulance incidents, and spamming social media with pictures while the man was still married, they sort of had this coming.

It's not within the right of a major company to dictate people's personal lives. But it is within the right of a company to discipline and terminate talents who engage in relationships and are causing unnecessary, negative attention. I can't side with the talent on this one. Paige acts like a teenage love puppy and Del Rio is a bad influence on her.

Few things I'd like to say here:

1) I was a huge fan of Paige from her first night on the roster when she won the Divas Championship and for a good year or so after. I love her personality and character on Total Divas as well. So, it's important to note I am a fan of hers... however...

2) She has done herself zero favors with this company in terms of earning the benefit of the doubt and the right to have a relationship with a co-worker. She has repeatedly been in trouble or dodged trouble over the last 9-10 months. I believe there was the were 2 separate incidents (1 at a bar with a fan) and another one before the situation with Del Rio that resulted in an ambulance and police showing up at an arena after a PPV a few months back. Her repeated poor behavior outside the ring is the reason she has been basically dropped from the women's division in recent months outside of 1 3-week stretch of RAW appearances.

3) With that all said, and while I know in MOST workplaces it is against company policy to date a co-worker and could result in termination from the company, I find it hypocritical for WWE to take this stance when 2 of the primary bosses/owners of the company dated when they were on the roster and are now married (Triple H & Stephanie) and we all know there are several other relationships going on in the current roster that they don't object to (Cena & Nikki Bella, Naomi & Uso, Renee Young & Dean Ambrose, The Miz & Maryse met and started dating on the roster before getting married, etc.) So why is this one not allowed? Don't they need to be consistent?

4) Lastly, as a rebuttal to point 3... could their issue with this be a direct thinking of both my past 2 points which is the company had issues with Del Rio in the past and think he isn't a good influence on Paige's life and career in the company so tried to split them up before he dragged her down and completely out?

I got to admit, if Paige and Del Rio knew how to keep a low profile and maintain a healthy relationship that doesn't affect the work place, WWE would have had no reason to take issue with them. But when Paige is off getting handcuffed after live shows with ambulance incidents, and spamming social media with pictures while the man was still married, they sort of had this coming.

It's not within the right of a major company to dictate people's personal lives. But it is within the right of a company to discipline and terminate talents who engage in relationships and are causing unnecessary, negative attention. I can't side with the talent on this one. Paige acts like a teenage love puppy and Del Rio is a bad influence on her.

Great points. They were sloppy from the start, impacted their own lives and the lives of their families no doubt, and their issues spilled over to the company, the company's image and probably others on the roster.

First of all, i didn't listenthe the msl & sullivan show but i'm wondering how msl knew about this since he doesn'T work for WWE so unless he got some good connection in WWE, this is probably fabricated to have wrestling website talking about their show.

Secondly even through it'S just a rumor, i wouldn'T be surprised if this happen and has much as I'm a fan of paige, i wouldn'T have blame them for it. She was dating a married man and if the medias got wind of this it could have cause a huge scandal for WWE which they don'T need right now.

Finally, i could see that this was all a storyline for the next season of total divas since she always been the wild child of the show and always getting reprimended. The fact is that she the reason peoples are still watching the show every week and it shows in the ratings. So this could have been all fabricated by the producers of total divas to make the show more interesting next season and with WWE i wouldn'T be surprise at all if they would stoop that low to attract peoples to watch a reality show.

During this entire thing with Del Rio and Paige, I never knew that Del Rio was married. I guess his wife lets him do his thing when he is on the road?? They obviously weren't hiding it.

That could be part of the WWE's issue w/ this. As well as just knowing each of their personalities and knowing that it was a combustible situation.

The fact that they failed drug tests TOGETHER when neither had failed a drug test prior, almost validates the WWE in how they were trying the meddle in their relationship.

Vince and company can be pretty shady but I think in this case they were trying to help straighten her out because they know she can be one of their stars. I don't think it has been as much as hooking up with ADR but that she turned into a mouthy diva behind the scenes and generally acting up. If she didn't become a problem child she'd be the face of the women's division. You can't push someone that is unstable.

While I really don't give two shits about what wrestler's do in their personal lives, I have to say this about the whole situation.

First off, someone said Del Rio is a bad influence on her. I disagree. I think out of the two of them, Paige is the one who would be the hardest to control.

Secondly, they were split up when the brands were split, so they wouldn't be seeing much of each other anyway.

Thirdly, who the hell is the WWE to say that they can't see each other. We are talking about a company here where the Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon is married to former wrestler and now COO, HHH. Their SD general manager Daniel Bryan is married to Brie Bella and the other Bella twin is living with the face that runs the place, John Cena.

You also have Nattie and Tyson Kidd, Naomi and Jimmy Uso (married), Big Cass and Carmella are an item as well. Last but not least Rene Young and Dean Ambrose are living together. I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but when the WWE breaks up the rest of those couples, then they can have a go at Paige and Del Rio.

Either you let one couple stay together or none. It's extremely unfair to pick and choose who you want to be together and who you don't. Utter bollocks.

While I really don't give two shits about what wrestler's do in their personal lives, I have to say this about the whole situation.

First off, someone said Del Rio is a bad influence on her. I disagree. I think out of the two of them, Paige is the one who would be the hardest to control.

Secondly, they were split up when the brands were split, so they wouldn't be seeing much of each other anyway.

Thirdly, who the hell is the WWE to say that they can't see each other. We are talking about a company here where the Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon is married to former wrestler and now COO, HHH. Their SD general manager Daniel Bryan is married to Brie Bella and the other Bella twin is living with the face that runs the place, John Cena.

You also have Nattie and Tyson Kidd, Naomi and Jimmy Uso (married), Big Cass and Carmella are an item as well. Last but not least Rene Young and Dean Ambrose are living together. I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but when the WWE breaks up the rest of those couples, then they can have a go at Paige and Del Rio.

Either you let one couple stay together or none. It's extremely unfair to pick and choose who you want to be together and who you don't. Utter bollocks.

How many times have any of the couples you quoted been handcuffed and arrested (Non-kayfabe) and plastered all over TMZ for it?

You'll notice without Total Divas or Wikipedia, you wouldn't even know most of them (minus Paul and Steph)were dating and or married in real life.

This isn't picking on them because they don't like them, it's picking on a couple that have hurt WWE's public image, while under contract.

How many times have any of the couples you quoted been handcuffed and arrested (Non-kayfabe) and plastered all over TMZ for it?

You'll notice without Total Divas or Wikipedia, you wouldn't even know most of them (minus Paul and Steph)were dating and or married in real life.

This isn't picking on them because they don't like them, it's picking on a couple that have hurt WWE's public image, while under contract.

I have no idea to your first point as I don't follow TMZ.

Also I don't watch Total Diva's, but even if you don't, there are enough pictures of Nikki Bella and John Cena out there to put two and two together. Most wrestling fans would know who is dating who and who is married to who. It's not like it's kept a secret. I mean isn't that the reason Reigns and Rusev are feuding now, because of Lana getting dumped face first into her wedding cake.

And where did I say the WWE doesn't like them? What I said was you can't say it's not okay for one couple while there are many others out there. Quite honestly what are they doing that is hurting the WWE's image? Taking pictures together and posting them on social media?

The incident with the handcuffs, well that was Paige and I only read about it here. Still don't know what really happened and don't care. These wrestler's are human beings and personally I think they are allowed to have a life outside the ring. Who they chose to be with is up to them, not others. Whether that be fans, the WWE or TMZ. Sometimes you can't help who you fall in love in with.

I'm taking this report with heaping spoonfuls of seasalt cereal with salt milk, but if this is true, that's pretty lame on WWE's part.

As others have stated, there are numerous workplace relationships in WWE - some of which the company themselves willingly promote on Raw/Smackdown or Total Divas. Also, Triple H and Stephanie. Clearly there isn't any kind of contractual rule barring the talent from seeing each other (if there is, then WOW), so WWE seemingly has no legal right to threaten termination if Paige doesn't deny Del Rio his "destiny", so to speak.

I don't know what kind of malevolent influence WWE thinks Del Rio is having on Paige, but unless Alberto is trying to rope her into robbing banks as the 2016 Bonnie and Clyde, but they're going to need cite a different, legitimate reason to release Paige because firing her this could turn into something ugly in a hurry.

Regardless of whether this is true or not, 2016 has been quite the dumpster fire for Paige.

Everywhere I've worked, I've signed a piece of paper that said I could be punished, Upto termination if I get involved with a relationship with another co-worker.

This seems no different. With the "stunts" pulled with the ambulance and other reports, and Del Rio still being married when this relationship started (I'm aware that he's divorced now), I could see how it could be detrimental to the image of WWE and it's protected characters that are Paige and Alberto Del Rio (They own the characters the that they play).

It's within WWE's rights to terminate employees having relationships together that affect the workplace and the image of the company they represent.

I guarentee you that they're contracted in such a way, and current inter-employee relationships aren't threatened so much because they havent created scenes or caused anything to defame WWE's image like Paige and Del Rio have.

I've never got how any workplace has the right to tell you who you can and can't have a relationship with. If you have had to sign some contract which tells you that, then you should walk away and find a place where they don't impose on your personal life.

The only time I see where the company can say something is if the relationship is actually affecting your work output, or it affects how you do your day-to-day job.

Besides, if this is true, then Vince is the last to worry about how someone's relationship looks. He is a serial adulterer, and there was a time where he would make moves on Divas on-air.

If Vince is worried about some of the sponsors, then let them pull out. There are many companies looking at sponsorship opportunies, who weight up that the exposure WWE gives them far outweights any loss due to some moralistic person threatening to boycott their product.

Vince didn't fire Austin for hitting his wife, yet tries to break up a relationship between two people.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. WWE has no right to tell their talents who they should date or their personal lives.
WWE doesnt owe them.
I hate when marks or wwe sheep compare wwe to an actual business( ex: 9 to 5 job). You cant compare the two at all. But are too different.
WWE is just a hypocritical and petty company. I would never work for a company like that if my life depended on it. Seems like a bad company to work for.
We have stephanine and hhh dating, cena/ bella , lana/ rusev and probably more relationship.
And didnt cena cheat on his wife while dating mickie james that one time.
And from what I've read, del rio was already divorced. So it doesnt matter.

WWE plays favoritism on who to punish for relationships.

I really hope paige leaves wwe.

I just hope one day. WWE gets shut down for good. Its getting too out of hand

I've never got how any workplace has the right to tell you who you can and can't have a relationship with. If you have had to sign some contract which tells you that, then you should walk away and find a place where they don't impose on your personal life.

The only time I see where the company can say something is if the relationship is actually affecting your work output, or it affects how you do your day-to-day job.

Besides, if this is true, then Vince is the last to worry about how someone's relationship looks. He is a serial adulterer, and there was a time where he would make moves on Divas on-air.

:lol: Thank you, I agree. Someone that speaks english. They can't legally do that to you. Telling you, you shouldn't date at the workplace or date someone.

If a business tells you that. You need to walk out and find someone else. ASAP
I've have worked for many companies. I've never heard of a company saying that. I've worked for fortune 500 companies.

Comparing WWE to an actual business is a joke. They are extremely different

Few things I'd like to say here:

1) I was a huge fan of Paige from her first night on the roster when she won the Divas Championship and for a good year or so after. I love her personality and character on Total Divas as well. So, it's important to note I am a fan of hers... however...

2) She has done herself zero favors with this company in terms of earning the benefit of the doubt and the right to have a relationship with a co-worker. She has repeatedly been in trouble or dodged trouble over the last 9-10 months. I believe there was the were 2 separate incidents (1 at a bar with a fan) and another one before the situation with Del Rio that resulted in an ambulance and police showing up at an arena after a PPV a few months back. Her repeated poor behavior outside the ring is the reason she has been basically dropped from the women's division in recent months outside of 1 3-week stretch of RAW appearances.

3) With that all said, and while I know in MOST workplaces it is against company policy to date a co-worker and could result in termination from the company, I find it hypocritical for WWE to take this stance when 2 of the primary bosses/owners of the company dated when they were on the roster and are now married (Triple H & Stephanie) and we all know there are several other relationships going on in the current roster that they don't object to (Cena & Nikki Bella, Naomi & Uso, Renee Young & Dean Ambrose, The Miz & Maryse met and started dating on the roster before getting married, etc.) So why is this one not allowed? Don't they need to be consistent?

4) Lastly, as a rebuttal to point 3... could their issue with this be a direct thinking of both my past 2 points which is the company had issues with Del Rio in the past and think he isn't a good influence on Paige's life and career in the company so tried to split them up before he dragged her down and completely out?

2) I think that the real reason that WWE dropped off Paige was because the fans focused all their attention on the NXT upstarts, Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch.

I remember, before Paige debuted, all I read was how incredible this girl Paige was in NXT, and how WWE should promote her. However, two years later, fans have moved on, and she is seen as a "WWE" person, and now they want the NXT "flavor of the month" instead.

3) Not only the examples you cited, but what about how Lana announced her engagement to Rusev on Twitter, when the two were on opposite sides of a feud, when Lana was with Dolph on-screen, while Rusev was with Summer. Vince, who is a control freak, must have flipped when his storyline was ruined because of a real life relationship being revealed, when they are supposed to be on-screen enemies. Yet Vince didn't fire them, and let all the others have relationships, yet wants to ban this.

4) Have WWE sacked the backstage guy who made a racist comment to Del Rio last time he left? I think a racist remark (considering that WWE erased its greatest name of all time, Hulk Hogan, for the same thing) would lead to the guy being sacked, whether Del Rio punched him or not.

I bet the guy wasn't sacked. Maybe he is a suckhole who kiss's Vince's butt, so he keeps his job. Del Rio made a mistake ever coming back.

2) I think that the real reason that WWE dropped off Paige was because the fans focused all their attention on the NXT upstarts, Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch.

I remember, before Paige debuted, all I read was how incredible this girl Paige was in NXT, and how WWE should promote her. However, two years later, fans have moved on, and she is seen as a "WWE" person, and now they want the NXT "flavor of the month" instead.

3) Not only the examples you cited, but what about how Lana announced her engagement to Rusev on Twitter, when the two were on opposite sides of a feud, when Lana was with Dolph on-screen, while Rusev was with Summer. Vince, who is a control freak, must have flipped when his storyline was ruined because of a real life relationship being revealed, when they are supposed to be on-screen enemies. Yet Vince didn't fire them, and let all the others have relationships, yet wants to ban this.

4) Have WWE sacked the backstage guy who made a racist comment to Del Rio last time he left? I think a racist remark (considering that WWE erased its greatest name of all time, Hulk Hogan, for the same thing) would lead to the guy being sacked, whether Del Rio punched him or not.

I bet the guy wasn't sacked. Maybe he is a suckhole who kiss's Vince's butt, so he keeps his job. Del Rio made a mistake ever coming back.

Not only that for ur point #2. Fans changed wrestlers. Like they change their underwear. They like one person one day. And hate them the next.

And #4. He still works there. They never fired him

WWE are very hypocritical.

And number 3. The only reason they went ape shit on lana/rusev was bc they didnt approve their relationship in the first place

There is a lot of very typical "over-speculation" from the fandom regarding this situation.

I've seen some people playing devil's advocate on wreddit and others suggesting that this is WWE's way of protecting Paige. Rumours are that the relationship between her and Del Rio is a bit of a powder keg, especially with his ex-wife filing for divorce against him or something. WWE invested a lot in Pagie a couple of years, and may have seen Del Rio and her going down a bad road.

Yet others say Paige is the tearaway problematic one and is starting the shit. No one actually knows, unless they're personally familiar with any of the actual parties involved.

No-one knows the truth. You're right that WWE have let loads of current relationships endure but there's a simple reason for this: those people don't start shit. They're good little boys and girls who follow the rules. Case in point - Miz and Cena are known company guys, and actually, the Bellas are at this point as well. Probably the other names you mentioned count as well. I worked in an office a few years back, and there were some known couples among the staff who conducted themselves maturely, and one couple who notably did not. They were not encouraged to split up, but were advised they were causing trouble for others with their drama and it was suggested that one should leave if they can't work together.

This happens in work environments - people are trusted to manage their personal lives unless it spills over into work and becomes very very clear that they can't. Consistency doesn't mean letting all relationships slide; it means treating each one as a separate case. No problems or drama being brought into work? Fine, fuck away to your hearts' content.

If this story is true, then yes it is awful, but how can anyone know for sure that it is?

I keep seeing people say WWE's in the right because they're causing trouble in the workplace. But other than one picture of just Paige in handcuffs, I don't see a reason to threaten there relationship like that. There isn't even an explanation to that story, and there were even reports that no charges were filed for whatever it was. And it may not have even involved Del Rio.

The drug thing at the same time might have been justification, if it wasn't for the fact that they were probably threatened in person, which means it happened before the suspension. And you've got to wonder with all the shit Del Rio's putting up with if they didn't do it on purpose just as a way to get the hell away from the place. Neither of them need WWE. Del Rio was already a star before, and Paige is one now. Any other wrestling company will be happy to pick them up. So for those saying "Paige is ruining her life, she needs to cool it with Del Rio"- you have no idea what you're talking about, and you have no idea what either of them did in the first place. Because people have been saying this for months over vague reports that they've got heat with management with zero explanation.

And #4. He still works there. They never fired him

WWE are very hypocritical.

And number 3. The only reason they went ape shit on lana/rusev was bc they didnt approve their relationship in the first place

Actually it's been reported that the guy who Del Rio slapped has in fact left the WWE. Whether he was fired or not I have no clue, but he is supposed to be working for another social media company now.

And it's my understanding that McMahon was upset with Lana and Rusev because of the storyline that they were involved in at the time. Lana was supposed to be with Ziggler and Rusev with Summer Rae. The announcement of their engagement sort of put an end to it. And thank heaven for that.

Now that they are married, she is still wearing the dress on air and announcing it everytime they hand her a mic. So things seem to have been forgiven.

I do agree though that if this story of Paige being threatened is true, it is the height of hypocrisy on the part of the WWE.

Actually it's been reported that the guy who Del Rio slapped has in fact left the WWE. Whether he was fired or not I have no clue, but he is supposed to be working for another social media company now.

He was eventually, though quietly, released, at least based on reports I remember reading, after WWE conducted an investigation into his background by speaking with people who worked with and for him on a regular basis to determine if he had a history of making racially insensitive remarks, jokes or statements. It turns out that he had and WWE released him for it. They were also in the right for firing Del Rio for striking the guy; the guy was a prick and deserved it, but there are still laws that have to be obeyed and WWE had to take action or risk the entire situation becoming even messier than it was.

I get that WWE, like any publicly traded company, has to be careful of having employees embarrass them in public settings. I mean, like it or not, when you're a top executive working for an internationally known billion+ dollar company, a cold hard fact of life is that there are corporate responsibilities that have to be maintained. As a result, MAYBE there have been various incidents going on in regards to their relationship that we don't know about. MAYBE Paige has been engaging in self-destructive behavior while she's been with Del Rio that's been disruptive to others; just because we haven't read anything about that in the dirt sheets doesn't mean anything because, more often than not, for every one thing we do read about, there are probably 10 other things that we don't. Like others have said, I don't know what the whole incident with Paige being handcuffed was about; I've read reports saying that it's legit while other reports have said that it was just part of an angle for Total Divas so I'm totally in the dark.

I hadn't considered the possibility that the relationship between the two is an unhealthy one. So IF, IF, IF this relationship has been causing problems backstage that's disruptive to the workplace, then I can see WWE officials telling Paige something like "Okay, if you can't keep your personal shit personal, then we're going to have to let you go." When you look at it from that perspective and if they've been repeatedly disruptive backstage, then it's not unreasonable. If it's simply WWE saying something like "We don't care if you're able to work things out, break up or you're fired" or if it's simply WWE trying to dictate someone's personal lives just because they feel they have a right to, then I think Paige should consider seeking legal action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back