Chapter 483 In The Never-Ending Saga of Paige and Alberto's Relationship

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
This just in. Apparently a new photo of Paige have been posted on Twitter for all the world to see.

If the title is any indication, the end result was not good.

The photo showcased Paige looking unusually thinner than she normally was. And as you may expect, this has fans wondering just what the heck is going on.

Hours later, Paige responded by telling everyone that she's perfectly fine and posted a picture proving that.

However, allegedly this photo was reposted from her old account after she deleted it. So we can assume that this photo was taken before she started dating Alberto.

Here are the links so you can judge for yourself:

Link 1: http://popculture.com/wwe/2017/07/23/paige-alarmingly-thin-wwe-del-rio/
Link 2: https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/889196940247785472/photo/1

My Opinion: I've said it before and i'll say it again. Both sides of the picture are terrible and both have shown to be either immature or very toxic human beings.

However, if this picture is of any suggestion; it's currently not doing Alberto any favors. I don't know what Alberto and Paige are doing behind closed door, maybe Paige hasn't been eating because of the abuse or Alberto is forcing her not to eat or whatever it may be.

Or, as Paige suggested; bad lighting may be the cause.

That being said, this is simply one photo. We don't know if this has been happening for a while now or if it just started, only time will tell if Paige is really as good as she says she is.

But all in all, this is just another chapter in the long saga of Paige and Alberto. One where there are no winners and we have the front row seats.

This just in. Apparently a new photo of Paige have been posted on Twitter for all the world to see.

If the title is any indication, the end result was not good.

The photo showcased Paige looking unusually thinner than she normally was. And as you may expect, this has fans wondering just what the heck is going on.

Hours later, Paige responded by telling everyone that she's perfectly fine and posted a picture proving that.

However, allegedly this photo was reposted from her old account after she deleted it. So we can assume that this photo was taken before she started dating Alberto.

Here are the links so you can judge for yourself:

Link 1: http://popculture.com/wwe/2017/07/23/paige-alarmingly-thin-wwe-del-rio/
Link 2: https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/889196940247785472/photo/1

My Opinion: I've said it before and i'll say it again. Both sides of the picture are terrible and both have shown to be either immature or very toxic human beings.

However, if this picture is of any suggestion; it's currently not doing Alberto any favors. I don't know what Alberto and Paige are doing behind closed door, maybe Paige hasn't been eating because of the abuse or Alberto is forcing her not to eat or whatever it may be.

Or, as Paige suggested; bad lighting may be the cause.

That being said, this is simply one photo. We don't know if this has been happening for a while now or if it just started, only time will tell if Paige is really as good as she says she is.

But all in all, this is just another chapter in the long saga of Paige and Alberto. One where there are no winners and we have the front row seats.

how about you LEAVE THE WOMAN ALONE. IT"S HER LIFE...NOT YOURS.
would YOU like someone that you have NEVER MET posting shit online about you & your girlfriend/boyfriend? NO? That's what I thought.
NOW MOVE ALONG AND FIND SOMEHTING/SOMEONE ELSE TO BOTHER

It's quite worrying.

It also seems that someone close to her is a bad influence on her at the moment, some people suggesting Alberto is that bad influence but who really knows?

Her family have publicly suggested that she is not in a good place right now and have stripped him of their promotions top title without any real explanation suggesting that it isn't part of any storyline.

The only to people that know what is going on behind closed doors are Paige and ADR and it's no ones business but their own but it's hard not to have an opinion when everything seems to be played out in the public eye.

The main problem with Paige is that she's sort of immature. At least, her actions suggest this.

I just want her to have a great present and future. She's still pretty young and could do a lot more in her career. She's one of the most talented women wrestlers in the world and her immaturity is sort of wasting her talent and may be even her peak.

Enough... I'm with the "what business is it of yours camp" the more I see posts and threads. No other person in the business is getting this level of scrutiny for their private lives and frankly, it's getting to the point where WE are ALL becoming bullies and part of the issues she (and ADR) may or may not have.

Are there endless threads dedicated to our weight, love life or looks on here? no... so why should there be on Paige.

Mods, in all seriousness, it's time to make a ruling on this and start closing threads/banning topics... There'd be nothing worse than something bad happening and said threads being cited as a reason.

Time to be humans rather than the IWC.

Enough... I'm with the "what business is it of yours camp" the more I see posts and threads. No other person in the business is getting this level of scrutiny for their private lives and frankly, it's getting to the point where WE are ALL becoming bullies and part of the issues she (and ADR) may or may not have.

Are there endless threads dedicated to our weight, love life or looks on here? no... so why should there be on Paige.

Mods, in all seriousness, it's time to make a ruling on this and start closing threads/banning topics... There'd be nothing worse than something bad happening and said threads being cited as a reason.

Agreed. It's like wrestling fans have become detectives all of a sudden. Nobody knows their relationship. Neither do they know what Paige is like in reality. And both of these things have nothing to do with actual wrestling. All this speculation is now bordering on TMZ-like obsession. Fuck threads like these. There are already threads like this anyways, so what's the point of starting another one? Paige may look skinnier. What a breaking development.

Yeah Paige doesn't look very healthy, but we will likely never know why, and that is only based on how she usually looks. As others have said above, and as I've said elsewhere on other threads, I don't think it's appropriate to continue analysing the in's and out's of this relationship. It's far too complicated from the outside as it is, and it appears the media are churning things out so quickly that situations like the airport incident are being misreported and people are being made out to be the bad guy when actually they're not. I'm guilty of commenting on other threads for sure, but the more I think the more I realise that this is a wrestling forum, not a private eye forum.

Not to be disrespectful of the interest that fans have in the wellbeing of other humans, but the level of analysis and scrutiny is getting too much for my liking. Private life is private for a reason and unfortunately celebrities cannot help how that spills into the media. No, Paige doesn't look healthy, but we don't know what that means and for all we know, she's doing just fine right now.

Honestly, this is one of the reasons I titled the thread as it was. I myself am sick and tired of talking about it.

Trust me, no more threads like this.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

She needs to lay off the pipe with Alberto.

Wwe seriously needs to either intervene or fire her ass before we get another Benoit media situation.

If she dies under contract from a drug overdose, that will be bad

would YOU like someone that you have NEVER MET posting shit online about you & your girlfriend/boyfriend? NO? That's what I thought.
While I'm not a huge fan of the gossip, when you put stuff out on social media, you are inviting comment, and that includes speculation and negative comments. If people put stuff out on social media and are expecting only fans to respond to how wonderful the subject is, that's not going to happen.

It's no different than my post here. Some will agree, some will disagree. Many won't say anything. Some may flame me. Some may publicly agree. That's what posting anything online is all about.

No Garak... the difference is that commenting on a photo of someone saying they "look ill" or not is beyond the point of "right of comment". It crosses the line into personal bullying.

That would be like me taking a pic of you from your FB without permission, posting it here and saying "Here is the xxx xxx xxx who posted that stupid comment and wow, doesn't his partner look xxxxxx/like a xxxxxx". What would happen? The post would be taken down, the mods would ban me and you'd be crying in posts that I stole your picture without permission, or it included your family etc...

Freedom of speech is not freedom of comment on other people's lives, public or not. We don't own these people who perform or their lives... we think we do, but we don't.

The situation with Paige is getting VERY serious, there is a real chance of IWC "gossip" causing severe problems for her... in a climate where several high profile celebs are fighting battles they lose "out of nowhere" like Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington, continuing with this shit is not only irresponsible but morally repugnant.

No Garak... the difference is that commenting on a photo of someone saying they "look ill" or not is beyond the point of "right of comment". It crosses the line into personal bullying.

That would be like me taking a pic of you from your FB without permission, posting it here and saying "Here is the xxx xxx xxx who posted that stupid comment and wow, doesn't his partner look xxxxxx/like a xxxxxx". What would happen? The post would be taken down, the mods would ban me and you'd be crying in posts that I stole your picture without permission, or it included your family etc...

Freedom of speech is not freedom of comment on other people's lives, public or not. We don't own these people who perform or their lives... we think we do, but we don't.

The situation with Paige is getting VERY serious, there is a real chance of IWC "gossip" causing severe problems for her... in a climate where several high profile celebs are fighting battles they lose "out of nowhere" like Chris Cornell or Chester Bennington, continuing with this shit is not only irresponsible but morally repugnant.

While I agree in part I also have to say that we are not talking about someone who is not well known here. Paige is a WWE Superstar and lives her life in the public eye just as all celebrities do. The express line at the supermarket are full of tabloid news about them. So can we stop pretending that this is a person that no one knows and people are just picking on her.

Also the IWC are not the ones who are creating stories about Paige and what is happening outside of the WWE. If she doesn't want that news out there, then isn't it up to her to put a stop to it. As it is her life is a car crash and every bit of it is being reported on, and fans will talk about it.

Now I like Paige and feel bad for her and don't like to read this stuff either but to censor what people talk about isn't the way to go. Maybe no answering the threads would be a better form of action.

It's not nice, it's not polite, but it will happen. I don't have to like it, or agree with the comments, but it's going to happen, and there's nothing that can be done about it, assuming the commentary doesn't denigrate into slander or threats.

As for free speech, it is protected speech, and courts give even more latitude with public figures being involved. In this case, the easiest remedy for Paige and Del Rio is for both of them to learn how to behave in public. They act like train wrecks, and people treat them like train wrecks.

Notice that people like, let's say, Cena, and Kane, don't invite speculation like this?

I'm in the camp of this isnt really an update just a continuation of the same crap. Until there is an actual update like someone gets charged by the police or one of them leaves the other, etc. then we can let this be.

As for whether or not we should be commenting on this. FMD its not personal bullying to say someone is ill wether I know them or not. If I met one of my girlfriends friends and they were skinny as paige looks there i'd say something to my girlfriend so she can sort out. Because as much as it would be crap that people saying comments lead to some kind of tragedy (which really you should harden up a bit if the comments of random strangers saying you dont look well is enough to hurt your feelings) it would be worse if everyone just sat around and did nothing and then a tragedy happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back