IMPACT Wrestling LD for 6.3.15 — Spud's Decision, Wolves/Heels III, Lashley/EY & More

I think it was just down a flight of stairs.

So James Storm went all House of Cards on Mickie!!

She'll come back as part of the Revolution and Magnus will have to save her...

Hey at least they're giving me a reason to give a shit.

Back to the good old girls club for the Knockouts because we can't go five minutes without the same combination of girls feuding all over again.

Maybe they will play off the Mickie/Batista story and Storm will post a bunch of ****ty Mickie pics in the locker room.

I see Velvet set the makeup gun to the "Clown ****e" setting.

And a stunner. Because.

Back to the good old girls club for the Knockouts because we can't go five minutes without the same combination of girls feuding all over again.

I'm OK with who they're using. Just not really how they're using them. It's another Beautiful People thing. Get some new blood in here.

I'm OK with who they're using. Just not really how they're using them. It's another Beautiful People thing. Get some new blood in here.

Yeah that. The three of them are fine but as usual with TNA, it's this long and drawn out history that you had to be here for years ago to really get, because the announcers aren't going to explain why you're supposed to care.

Ok. Sorry, Cena. I apologize for calling your stunner shit.
we hit the lowpoint of the show.:disappointed:

I don't even remember the actual Stunner. Her set up kick was so bad it's all I can picture.

My guess is Spud is going to pin Tyrus to give him momentum for his title match. Too predictable.
Then again Tyrus doesn't have a world title match coming up so I guess he can eat the pin. Damn sure eats everything else.

My guess is Spud is going to pin Tyrus to give him momentum for his title match. Too predictable.
Then again Tyrus doesn't have a world title match coming up so I guess he can eat the pin. Damn sure eats everything else.

Nothing wrong with predictability so long as the story being told is the right one. I don't care to see Spud/Angle, but with that happening, Spud going over Tyrus tonight is the right story to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back