IMPACT Wrestling LD for 5.29.15 — #MayMayhem: EY/Angle, Kim/Taryn, Wolves/Dirty Heels

Just think of the advertising money WZ's getting.

I posted it on the main site, my comment was deleted within minutes.

I'm stunned. It does amuse me that they feel the need to be all protective when they lifted it last time without mentioning me at all. I'm sure it's happened other times without me knowing about it.

Edit: actually your comment is still there.

Yeah it's popped back up. It was deleted though.

It's not as bad this time. It does annoy me though that the people who get paid to do it are having to use someone else's material. They did credit it though, which is at least a step for them.

At least ask rather than just take the content. I'm going to set up a website where I take WZ reports and say "credit to mike killam..." etc.

Oh I do. Every day. Especially when they have things like that podcast that lasted a single day.

They had a chance to have me back in the day. I was the only person to submit an interview rather than just general audio bullshit and they never got back to me. They miss the boat on many things.

Maybe a day after NorCal and I did the first podcast, I received an email asking if we wanted to become the official WZ podcast. We turned it do and a few days later they had the one with the CSR guys, which wasn't there the following week. I listened to a few minutes of it and I'm surprised it lasted the first episode.

Maybe a day after NorCal and I did the first podcast, I received an email asking if we wanted to become the official WZ podcast. We turned it do and a few days later they had the one with the CSR guys, which wasn't there the following week. I listened to a few minutes of it and I'm surprised it lasted the first episode.

We need to talk about this more in depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back