IMPACT Wrestling LD for 6.3.15 — Spud's Decision, Wolves/Heels III, Lashley/EY & More

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for June 3rd, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_060315-1.jpg

impact_060315-2.jpg

impact_060315-3.jpg

impact_060315-4.jpg

impact_060315-5.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Are TNA just running a rotation of color to see who sticks? If so, I'm cool with it. Al Snow is out if I had a say though. He was pretty bad the first week and not much better last.

ECIII is gold.. remember the ECIII antics after the Spud match?? Now Tyrus dancing fake.. lol

Well that wasn't very cool Kurt. An act like that would have you arrested in the E.

Pope is doing a great job so far. Great color commentary.

Reading and reacting. Filling in with a little comedy. This is how color commentators are supposed to perform.

Pope could own color commentary daddy!! Lets see how he does the rest of the show.. the potential is there.

Also Kurt Angle is tan as fuck lol

LOL IDR - I'm used to it I guess LOL

Pope is pretty good at this commentary stuff..

So EY just hocked a loogie on some chick in the front row. Bet she now regrets that free ticket.

LOL IDR - I'm used to it I guess LOL

Pope is pretty good at this commentary stuff..

Careful... you'll invoke JJYanks to come in here and educate you on why he's a poor public speaker and put us all to sleep. Unlike Pope, who is actually a good public speaker because he commands your attention. ;)

Did EY just spit into the front row?

I hope so. This is the best he's done in his career, especially as a heel.

Are you guys fans of Option C?

Sort of. I dug it the first year, but it's fundamentally flawed. Makes the XD title nothing, really. Everyone just gives it up for a shot at the WHC and you end up with the same tourney to crown a new champion every year. I know the WHC is the top prize and all, but guys shouldn't be that excited to bail as XD champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back