IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.03.15 — Angle/Lashley, EY/Roode, Bram/Magnus!

I just ignore the commentary team. I'd rather hear Don't West yell during the entire show.

I actually really enjoy him when I'm paying attention. I still feel bad for Tenay though. I love how they talked about how he was going to "host" Unlocked, yet if you ever watch Unlocked, he doesn't host shit. He is now represented as a pop-up video message every 20 seconds or so.

Never watched it yet. I feel bad for Tenay but his time was up. Freshen him about a bit by keeping him off screen then bring him back as a third man.

Oh, it was time for Tenay to go for sure. I'm saying, they jobbed him. He's not even on television. It's not even his voice. He's a damned text box.

Well that's even worse! Poor guy been there since day one to be turned into a voice box. Wtf TNA!

God, I want to kill Mathews for saying "irregardless".

That also riled me up. Such a simple mistake but just annoying.

Impact was great, again. Impact and Lucha Underground are probably the two most entertaining wrestling shows on TV now, I'm glad TNA is putting out this good stuff but it feels almost like too little too late since the move to Destination America. I hope the good booking continues because Impact is a show I actually look forward to now once again.

Maybe since Tenay has been with TNA since day one. I always wondered if TNA could get Xplosion on the air, Tenay could work for that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back