IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.22.15 — Bram/Magnus, Roode/Hardy, EY/Spud and TNA HOF Nod

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for July 22nd, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_072215-1.jpg

impact_072215-2.jpg

impact_072215-3.jpg

impact_072215-4.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Storm has manipulated Bram in the past - couple that with Magnus / Bram's previous feud and I can see were this comes from.

Hardy challenged EC3 last week and Roode was used (along with Aries) to punish him, so I can see merit here too.

Young vs Spud... don't even know if I've seen the two of them together before!

Oh no. Both Pope and Josh both pointed out absurdities in that segment. The world is going to end!
fat-mac-250.jpg

I'm digging Drake so far. He's a very simple character but he carries himself well and sounds confident.

Agreed. He doesn't really take short-cuts, per se, but he doesn't write novels out there either. Confident, efficient, effective.

This is the most I've cared about Drew Galloway yet.

I love how Drew said in his promo that he wanted to beat Drake's ass...but didn't explain why he didn't hit the ring immediately for a fight.

Again, does anybody think in wrestling anymore?

She's just kinda boring.

I don't blame her for it, though. Lack of depth in the division. It's the same thing every week, give or take a "new" rotation.

Yep. Gail Kim coming back to be the big savior after someone else won the title makes it start all over again.

I like how the BDC won a "Losers Must Disband" match but still ended up disbanding, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back