IMPACT Wrestling LD for 6.3.15 — Spud's Decision, Wolves/Heels III, Lashley/EY & More

Works for me. Or at least change the name. Does anyone remember what Options A and B even were?

Same as Option C. Option C was offering Option C as an option every year to whoever was XD champion at Destination X.

Option A for him at the time was to hand in the XD title for a world title shot. Option B was to keep the XD title and lose the WHC shot.

Same as Option C. Option C was offering Option C as an option every year to whoever was XD champion at Destination X.

Option A for him at the time was to hand in the XD title for a world title shot. Option B was to keep the XD title and lose the WHC shot.

Yeah I know. The thing is: how many people actually remember that? It's unnecessarily confusing in case someone wasn't watching four years ago.

Mickie James baby be like
35lau6w.jpg

This is funny and creepy at the same time

"I can give you so much more"

"I want to be able to give you gifts"

"Magnus is a stain , he cant provide for you"

"You and your son Donovan join me , and my revolution"

"I'm sorry , I thought this was something that could help you"

"I'll walk you to your car - lotta crazies out there"

Yeah I know. The thing is: how many people actually remember that? It's unnecessarily confusing in case someone wasn't watching four years ago.

I mean, it's just silly anyway. Considering it happens only once a year anyway, just pretend you forgot by next Destination X. Do away with the concept.

One thing is for sure about Option C. It is better than Hep C.

A sweep would be hilarious.

I mean, it's just silly anyway. Considering it happens only once a year anyway, just pretend you forgot by next Destination X. Do away with the concept.

Yeah that would probably be best. LIke I've said before: the title will be contested for a month and a half then go underground until late May. It hurts the belt way too much.

Yeah that would probably be best. LIke I've said before: the title will be contested for a month and a half then go underground until late May. It hurts the belt way too much.

Option C actually helps it. TNA forgetting it even exists a couple weeks after it's cashed in and won in a gauntlet match is what hurts it.

Either way we agree — lose the option. Focus on the XD the way you would any other title. Build real feuds in the division. Whens the last time we had one of those? Styles?

To end Option C just have the XD Champ turn it down in 2016 selling the importance of the title. The following year just drop it.

Option C actually helps it. TNA forgetting it even exists a couple weeks after it's cashed in and won in a gauntlet match is what hurts it.

Either way we agree — lose the option. Focus on the XD the way you would any other title. Build real feuds in the division. Whens the last time we had one of those? Styles?

Better and sadder question: when is the last time we had a singles match for the title? January?

If Pope isn't sticking around on commentary, then bring him back full-time. Always enjoyed him. XD could use him. Badly.

Better and sadder question: when is the last time we had a singles match for the title? January?

I have no idea.

I tend to remember great feuds, not so much matches. Matches come and go. I live and die by them in the moments, mostly.

Can't remember the last real good feud over it.

This match is really entertaining. I'm with JR though. Not digging teams/performers constantly kicking out of finishers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back