IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.8.14 — Full Metal Mayhem, Knockouts #1 Contender Match, +

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for October 8th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact-wednesdays.jpg

—————

impact_10814-1.jpg

The Tag Team Title series between The Hardys, The Wolves and Team 3D has been intense
and violent, it has brought injuries and intrigue and it concludes tomorrow with Full
Metal Mayhem. Anything goes and the team that climbs the ladder to secure the titles
leaves with not only the gold, but the respect of the wrestling world as well.

—————

impact_10814-5.jpg

Executive Director Kurt Angle announced earlier this week that HAVOK's next opponent
will be determined tomorrow night on Spike TV. It's Angelina Love vs. Madison Rayne
vs. Taryn Terrell in a Triple Threat Match. Who will step up and go on to face HAVOK?

—————

impact_10814-2.jpg

Bobby Roode continues to look for answers from Lashley in regards his World Title
challenge. Will The Destroyer face Roode?

—————

impact_10814-3.jpg

What is the future of EC3 and Spud's friendship? EC3 has demanded that Spud enter the
ring for a face to face tomorrow and has made it clear that he's made a decision
regarding Spud's fate... and future!

—————

Plus, James Storm and The Great Sanada battle Low-Ki and Tigre Uno just four days
away from their Bound For Glory main event tag team matchup against The Great Muta
and Tajiri.

—————

Also on the show:

impact_10814-4.jpg

—————

All this and so much more on Thursday’s must-see IMPACT broadcast on
Spike TV at 9/8c, from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

I'm down for the first hour, but it's puck time at 10. The Kings raise the banner tonight (no offense, IDR) and there's no way I'm missing opening night.

Missed last week.
I'm in for tonight. Hopefully I didn't miss too much last week.

Looks like an interesting show tonight.

I'm watching this mainly for Full Metal Mayhem. But the rest of the show looks like it'll be good. I'm kind of out of the loop though, why are Sam Shaw and Bram fighting?

Also can someone tell me where Magnus has been? Haven't heard anything about him in forever.

I'm watching this mainly for Full Metal Mayhem. But the rest of the show looks like it'll be good. I'm kind of out of the loop though, why are Sam Shaw and Bram fighting?

Also can someone tell me where Magnus has been? Haven't heard anything about him in forever.

I can't help with the Bram and Shaw part but Magnus has been in Bram's corner quite a bit.

I can't help with the Bram and Shaw part but Magnus has been in Bram's corner quite a bit.

Damn last I knew those 2 were a regular tag team but all I've been seeing is Bram wrestling solo.

Also you can tell there's like nobody there, the arena is so dark and so quiet you could probably hear a pin drop.

Is this one of the less than stellar selling shows?

Looks very dark in the arena.

Yeah, I think there were reports their first night of tapings needed to be dimly lit because it didn't fill out. Apparently the remaining tapings had much better turnouts.

I get why TNA wants to partner with Wrestle-1, but did this have to be BFG? This has to be the least I've ever been excited for a BFG, and the timing just seems to be poor with the TV negotiations.

Shaw really does have the worst tattoos I've ever seen. He either blacked out almost everything on both his upper arms, or hired the fucking worst artist on the planet, who provided him with nothing but blowouts and heavy-handed ink.

For being TNA's biggest PPV of the year, BFG is seriously lacking those big match feel type of matches, I don't think there is a single match on the card that has me at all interested in watching it.

On another note, Sam Shaw's tattoo might be the only thing that sucks more than his character.

Shaw really does have the worst tattoos I've ever seen. He either blacked out almost everything on both his upper arms, or hired the fucking worst artist on the planet, who provided him with nothing but blowouts and heavy-handed ink.

It's like the bass player from Rage Against The Machine. His also goes onto his chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back