IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.17.14 — The Return of Six Sides at #TNANYC!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for July 17th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_71714-1.jpg

In our main event, LASHLEY battles JEFF HARDY with the World
Heavyweight Championship on the line! Can Hardy find a way to stop
the juggernaut and regain the gold – or will the World Champion
continue to annihilate all challengers?

—————

impact_71714-3.jpg

Bully Ray’s war for revenge continues in front of his hometown crowd
in NYC as he and Tommy Dreamer join forces to battle EC3 and “The War
Machine” Rhino!

—————

impact_71714-4.jpg

With Destination X just weeks away on July 30, can Austin Aries retain
his newly won X-Division Championship to gain another shot at the World
Title? Kurt Angle has one last major test for Aries this Thursday – he’ll
defend the gold in an Eight-Man X-Division Gauntlet Match featuring
Sanada, Tigre Uno, the Wolves, DJ Z and Crazzy Steve!

—————

impact_71714-2.jpg

Also on the broadcast, Bobby Roode will team with Eric Young to take on
MVP and Kenny King, plus the Knockouts will be in action as Madison Rayne
gets her chance for revenge against Brittany in a No Disqualification match!

—————

All this and so much more on Thursday’s must-see IMPACT broadcast on
Spike TV at 9/8c, from New York City!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Yeah, same. I only attended the final taping, so I won't be looking for myself for a few weeks, but this whole set of tapings and the story lines going on are just awesome.

I probably won't be in live, though. Company-sponsored happy hour tonight from 5:30 to 8:30 and then my buddy is back in town (moved to Portland, Oregon) for the night, so I'll swing by after to say hello before heading home. Probably won't watch until IMPACT is almost over.

Where were your seats?

I was on the right side of the entrance ramp for mine, so I should be visible quite often as each guy made his way to the ring or back up the ramp.

That video was well done.

Tonight looks like a good card.

The X Division match should be sick minus Crazy Steve.

Good main event.

Looking forward to Rhino.

Kenny King should deliver like always.

Definitely enough stuff to get excited for.

Yeah, and TNA really seem to be getting behind this whole set of tapings like the dawn of a new era in the company. The six-sided return seems to be the visual representation of it, but you can tell it's beyond that — they're really putting a great emphasis on the wrestling product again.

Yeah, and TNA really seem to be getting behind this whole set of tapings like the dawn of a new era in the company. The six-sided return seems to be the visual representation of it, but you can tell it's beyond that — they're really putting a great emphasis on the wrestling product again.

The New York tapings sounded good, though I'm skeptical about getting my hopes up again. Also Bound For Glory being in Japan and looking like TNA vs. Wrestle-1, I'm really not sure what to expect.

I'm definitely watching tonight. Not a big fan of the switch to the 6-sided-ring, but an NYC pro wrestling audience is can't miss television.

The New York tapings sounded good, though I'm skeptical about getting my hopes up again. Also Bound For Glory being in Japan and looking like TNA vs. Wrestle-1, I'm really not sure what to expect.

Me either, but if you remember, my "goal" for reinventing TNA coming out of all those dipping ratings and the sort of short-term mass exodus that was occurring a few months back between AJ, Sting, etc. leaving was to use MVP as a means to redefine the company as the premiere American wrestling company. Especially on the heels of them utilizing Samoa Joe more, and bringing in the Wolves.

I kinda hope that's actually the plan, even if it's got a longer arc than I'd like to see personally, so the TNA versus Wrestle-1 thing might actually be the best thing for them in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back