IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.05.14 — Six Tables for Six Victims!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2014.jpg

Live Discussion for June 5th, 2014

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

e06663d1ffd0ec6a5f2101322976d268_L.jpg

This past week, Magnus challenged Bram to step up against one of TNA's elite and face
Willow! Bram has agreed - and the match is now official for Thursday's huge IMPACT
broadcast! Can the newcomer back up his intense attitude against Jeff Hardy's alter-ego
and prove himself to Magnus? Don't miss Willow vs. Bram on Thursday!

—————

1371_2cc16393ec8cbc5ece3c02a1da1f0778_m.jpg

Bully Ray is on the warpath, and is hellbent on revenge: Six Tables for Six Victims!
This past week, Spud was the first to go through a table! Who will be Bully Ray's
second victim this Thursday night - MVP, Bobby Lashley, Kenny King, EC3 or…DIXIE?

Tune in and find out!

—————

Samoa Joe's shocking return this past week evened the odds - but will the Samoan
Submission Machine suffer a backlash for going to war with the Director of Wrestling
Operations, MVP? Samoa Joe will be on tonight's broadcast and will speak out for
the first time since his comeback!

—————

Also on Thursday, the Knockouts Championship will be at stake as Madison Rayne is
using her rematch clause for a shot at the gold against Angelina Love
! Will Madison
beat her rival and take the gold away from The Beautiful People?

—————

[YOUTUBE]bYHwb2wY_N8[/YOUTUBE]

—————

All this and much more on Thursday's broadcast, including appearances by "Cowboy" James
Storm, Mr. Anderson, The Menagerie and many more!

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Next through a table? For wearing this outfit - MVP again... and again... and again!
BpPPBSyCMAIr9NQ.jpg

You think Brittany'll affect the KO bout, boss?

... is it just me or does it look like Bully has received the airbrush treatment in that publicity still?

I'm in. First time in a long time now that we're finally to the Stanley Cup Final. No more Thursday night games until next season!

On a related note, ECIII's Twitter account is so fucking worth the follow. Guy is hilarious. I still LOL all the time when I check my favorites and see his tweet about never thinking that one day he'd be beaten up in a shack with an umbrella by Jeff Hardy. :lmao:

Really don't get this Willow character, at all. Not a complaint, not a criticism, but I must really be missing the point with why they are doing this with Hardy.

Aries vs Joe and Eddie Richards vs Davey Richards w/ Kenny King apparence... its like ROH all over again.

Really don't get this Willow character, at all. Not a complaint, not a criticism, but I must really be missing the point with why they are doing this with Hardy.

I was hoping they'd explain it like Hardy had gone insane and has a split personality or something along those lines

Robbie E over sells always LOL I can't hate that dude... I've tried.. but I legit like Robbie E. Then when I met him at a house show he was so chill... hard to hate him.

Bully?!??! as much as I like you, you need to shut the hell up...... Seriously a God complex?!?!!?!?!?! Running rough shot!?!?!? Aces and Eights never happend I guess..:shrug:

I like this LOL I hope this steps James Storm up to change his character a little bit to stop being one dimensional.

NOTE: I like Storm I just think thats what has been holding him back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back