IMPACT Wrestling LD for 5.29.15 — #MayMayhem: EY/Angle, Kim/Taryn, Wolves/Dirty Heels

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
tna_iw_ld_header_2015.jpg

Live Discussion for May 29th, 2015

tna_iw_ld_bar_2014.jpg

impact_052915-1.jpg

impact_052915-2.jpg

impact_052915-3.jpg

tna_iw_ld_footer_2014.jpg

Way behind on the action. Cage was like blah. Only what five minutes? Positive thou is what unfolded moved the story.

I don't care about the Beautiful People. I've seen them do almost anything there is to do and I do not want to see them do anything else.

X Division & Tag Match were entertaining but wow what a spot fest. So much psychology out the window.

Yeah that got old in a hurry. There was none in the Carter vs. ANderson match either. TNA really has a problem with not slowing down and letting something build. They could stretch some stuff out instead of cramming everything into one show, but they have to do everything so fast these days that they don't have time.

So a few weeks ago it was the TKO show, then Hardcore Justice, then a live show, then this Mayhem in May show. Some people might think this sounds like desperation.

They are STILL working that?

I look forward to the team 3D reunion.

Well see now they're feuding so it's a totally fresh story. If for some reason you want to check it out, I'd advise a mute button at the ready as Love is using a voice that Vickie Guerrero would think is too loud.

Well see now they're feuding so it's a totally fresh story. If for some reason you want to check it out, I'd advise a mute button at the ready as Love is using a voice that Vickie Guerrero would think is too loud.

No need to worry on that :lmao:

Dollhouse had me interested but.....you know, with the whole September thing.

That's a bit of a letdown as well. Dollhouse tonight was just two Knockouts who happened to be there for their leader's match and helping her. Other than Taryn looking great, the match was nothing.

Did the main site ask to use your review this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back