Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

When you have Devin Hester, and Brandon Marshall, why try throwing the deep ball to the tight-end? Cutler is having one of those games where his head is not in the game.

Because Devin Hester is a below average receiver

Let's put into perspective how not good Jay Cutler is. When he was a senior in highschool I played against him and sacked him. Me, normal ole Mikey sacked Jay Cutler.

Because Devin Hester is a below average receiver

Let's put into perspective how not good Jay Cutler is. When he was a senior in highschool I played against him and sacked him. Me, normal ole Mikey sacked Jay Cutler.

That's a pretty awesome story. But, it was high school, and getting sacked is as much as if not more a function of offensive line talent than QB talent.

That's a pretty awesome story. But, it was high school, and getting sacked is as much as if not more a function of offensive line talent than QB talent.

Let me troll him damn it.

I call it a sack but it was more of a technicality. He tripped while rolling out and I touched him down. Despite him going to my rival high school he was hailed as a hero.

LMAO. I totally forgot I joined that league. This is the first time I've ever logged in to it and I'm still 1-0. Line up is set, Yaz. No such luck.

JUST saw this. He took some random pot-shot at me -- apparently, I have it out for him (no idea who he is, all I know is that he posts paragraphs out of the rules into reports, because we don't know the rules, I guess) -- so I red reppped him. He bitched, laughs ensued, now I wanna see a tantrum. Fair enough?

Yeah, I get what he's about now. I red'd him, but I didn't even give him the true Jose treatment. That changes now.

Wait, you hadn't warned/infracted him? LULZ

EDIT: "Stay out of my beef with the mod, you a**." - his response, *'s his not mine.

Bahahaha. No, he made a few snide comments at me, so I red reppped him. He bitched, so I decided to annoy him. I literally did NOTHING to him before he decided to try to stir shit.

I'll consider them but I'm more interested in DC (from an ignorant point of view) because of the recent reboot meaning I don't have to deal with decades of continuity breaking the immersion. Also, the reason I'd consider reading them is rewatching some DCAU stuff.

Batman, issue 0 just came out this week, literally no better jumping on point, & Batman is easily one of the best (if not the best) superhero comic in all of comics right now, Synder & Capullo are possibly the best creative team I've ever read & are killing it on Batman, Nightwing would be another solid choice, Flash can be good, as can Swamp Thing & Animal Man as well.

DirtyJosé;4120959 said:
Except that a majority of the X-Men's biggest problems have stemmed from Scott's personal problems.

If only I could rep you, Cyclops might be the biggest bitch in mutant history, I really don't understand the love that ****** gets.

Rodgers. He's consistent, if nothing else.

fucker only got me 11 pts. tonight, that's shitty for Rodgers, anything less than 20 is shitty for Mr. Rodgers (thank god Driver caught that TD).

Cutler, man. The Packers D is shit and he scored 40+ last week. He's gonna be raining points.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You funny bro

So I picked up Denvers def. this week, then decided to bench GB's & instead play Den. D... GB's D had 21 pts. more than Forte, Jones, Cobb, Bush, & Marshall combined, also more than Rodgers gave me as well, I fully expect to go 0-3 this week.

fucker only got me 11 pts. tonight, that's shitty for Rodgers, anything less than 20 is shitty for Mr. Rodgers (thank god Driver caught that TD).

Until he threw that TD pass to Keller, Mason Crosby had almost three times as many points as Cutler, it was 5 for Cutler and Crosby had 14. I can still pull out a win but when my kicker ends up with more fantasy points than my QB :disappointed:

If only I could rep you, Cyclops might be the biggest bitch in mutant history, I really don't understand the love that ****** gets.

It's a tragedy thing. People like characters who are struck with tragedy left right and centre. Cyclops is oen of those characters, whcih is bizarre becaue Chris Claremont wanted him to retire way back.

Until he threw that TD pass to Keller, Mason Crosby had almost three times as many points as Cutler, it was 5 for Cutler and Crosby had 14. I can still pull out a win but when my kicker ends up with more fantasy points than my QB :disappointed:

This is what I got out of this game

Glass Ass's League
-Forte- 11
-Marshall- 4
-Jones- 2

WZSL
-Cobb- 5.3
-M. Bush- 5.4

WZLL
-Rodgers- 11.16
-Marshall- 4.4
-Jones- 1.9
-Forte- 12

The Rodgers thing frustrates me more than anything, he gets 11 pts. in teh league I have him in, but the league I' playing against him, he gets fucking 22... the fuck?! I hate when people fuck with the QB scoring, just fucking leave it standard 1 pt. every 20 yds, 6 pts. per TD, -2 per INT, -1 per sack.

Also as a Packer fan who has Marshall on 2 or 3 FF teams, the only word that can really explain how I felt when he dropped that easy TD in teh EZ is "madppy" such a confusing moment, I think my brain almost blew a fuse. I think the exact words out of my mouth were "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! I DON'T KNOW IF I'M SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY OR MAD RIGHT NOW!!!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back