Glass Ass: The OFFICIAL JGlass Thread

You talking about the build? Because they certainly didn't this year.

Yeah, the build. It was underwhelming this year, but I still enjoyed it a lot. WWE will stay in a holding pattern until like January and then they'll make an effort to try to get us really invested into the product. Don't get me wrong, they've done some good stuff during these past few months (Punk/Cena, Bryan/Kane, etc.) but it's just becoming too formulaic.

The paradox of EA is that they make pretty good stuff, and some of it is innovative, but they also make a lot of boring, formula trash just to get some money and their overall business practices (withdrawing from Steam, poor customer support, etc.) are really poor.

You're a chem guy, right? Look into how pharmaceutical companies do business. It's hilarious how similar they are when you put it like that.

Except, ya know companies like GSK have business practices that makes EA look like a paragon of virtue. When EA mislead customers/act like dicks they get people on the internet really pissed off. When GSK does, they get sued for fraud and settle for paying out $3billion.

Don't forget the myriad of DLC for EVERYTHING! Mostly on disc too. They also recently announced that they won't make any games that don't have some sort of online mode.

EDIT: Plus there's THIS, THIS & THAT

Those same criticisms can be leveled at most game makers.

Look at this thread for Civilization 5

Open your eyes, man. Research is awesome and can be done fairly quick if you know where to go. I actually forgot that they were tag team champions especially when Big Show was feuding with HHH. What a crazy time that was.

Open your eyes, man. Research is awesome and can be done fairly quick if you know where to go. I actually forgot that they were tag team champions especially when Big Show was feuding with HHH. What a crazy time that was.

I just went from a vague memory. I had it in my head that they were a dominant team there for a while. The thread wasn't meaningful enough for me to sit and study for it. For fuck's sake, it was a product of Mack_Swagger.

I wasn't watching in 2005, so no comment.

And SoM, I don't care if Mass Effect took some ideas from somewhere else, it's still an amazing game.

Or I could just say Triple H, seeing as Triple H has always been a better worker than Rey. Unless He was inactive for most of 05, I don't know.

While we're on the topic of video games, I just started playing New Vegas. It's pretty good, but everything takes a long time to do.

Or I could just say Triple H, seeing as Triple H has always been a better worker than Rey. Unless He was inactive for most of 05, I don't know.

Now that's just not true. I'd argue Rey had a better 2010 than Triple H in terms of match quality.

While we're on the topic of video games, I just started playing New Vegas. It's pretty good, but everything takes a long time to do.

Now that's just not true. I'd argue Rey had a better 2010 than Triple H in terms of match quality.

I'd say you're full of shit. :shrug:

Rey Mysterio was the best worker in 2005: Yay or nay?

Answer carefully.
I'd say Guerrero.

Trips was inactive for a good chunk of the summer (like, all of it), but he still had the best match that year in my book (vs Flair @ Taboo Tuesday). Still, I think I'd say Rey had a better year overall.

Guerrero was a fucking beastly stick worker that year though. And he played his character in the ring to a tee in the least self-indulgent way possible. Rey's great, but Guerrero was in another universe.

Rey seems to be able to get a great match out of almost everyone. HHH on the other hand can be hit and miss. If he decides to phone one in, it can make the match absolutely terrible even if he has a great opponent.

As far as the TNA momentum goes, they are doing real good here lately. Most people will just not care either way and thats a shame. With WWE being quite vanilla lately with the exception of a few great things here and there, IMPACT has been a better show overall.

I hope WWE turns up the heat for WM season, but Im not so sure they will. I have faith for the unveiling of Taker's opponent and the high possibility of Punk\Rock at RR. As far as set matches for WM? They really could go either way with a few different guys and what they decide to do between now and then. The World title picture is up in the air and the WWE title match will likely be Cena\Rock II. Just not sure where a lot of the others will fit into the lineup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back