Official AFL 2012 Season

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
This is the official thread for the AFL 2012 season. This thread will discuss 2011 offseason moves, who will have a breakout year, who will win the premiership etc etc.

My pick this year for the flag is the Hawks. I just think they have a great team,coach and gameplan. Buddy Franklin controls the forward line and with Roughy back it will take less pressure off him. Hopefully Rioli will be less injured this year and have a breakout year. Mitchell had a brownlow medal year last year and should of one it but that questionable report is what ruined him. Hodgey is still one of the best in the comp and will lift this team and the Hawks defense is terrific. With pickup of the already controversial Bradley Hill and getting back some key players for injuries I see this team overcoming giants like Geelong and Collingwood.

My pick to win the brownlow is Pendles. This kid is amazing and is easily the best in the league. I not really one to base the brownlow medal to make them the best in the league because how the hell can the umpires see everything on the field if they are doing their job, but Pendles deserves to win it. Marc Murphy and Gary Ablett will also have a big chance of getting it.

Teams to watch out for are the Eagles with them picking up some speedy players which we are lacking and making their depth even bigger, Dockers will not have the same luck as last year and will welcome back their stars with open arms and also the Kangaroo's are improving by the day. If Wells continues his stella form from last year there is no reason why they cant make the top 8.

What are your thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back