AFL "11"

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
I know the official AFL season don't start for a while but the nab cup starts up soon, and it would be interesting to draw out a few more Aussie members and get them involved in this thread.

Nab cup's coming up soon, Who do you think Will win and why?I'm expecting Richmond to win this, They have came along fucking way in the last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they pull this off, and end up finishing the year in the top eight. the new coach is working wonders for them.

Just how fucked up will it be having an odd number of teams this yearThis is the one thing I'm not looking forward to, one team misses out every week? It sort of throws shit out of the window but then again, It could only be a good thing for the teams. but at least this will only last until next year...

Will Collingwood get the colly wobbles or manage to prove to everybody that even though they're the most hated team They can do it again for the second year
Personally, I think that last year was a one hit wonder, Collingwood will go back to being a slightly better then average team this year, I don't think they will make it into the grand final.

Side note, putting my prediction for the grand final in now, it might change later on but I finally think that St Kilda will finally manage to win this year, Three chances in two years to fail every time, They will be coming back with a vengeance this year.

1. I'm hoping the Doggies can go 2 in a row and take the NAB cup. i wouldn't be surprised if Richmond won though.

2. Yeah there's never been odd numbers in the time I've been old enough to no about footy. freo was probs the 15th team when i was like 2.

3. As much as I hate to admit it, Collingwood are the real deal. They're a pack of bogans, but they're good.

my predictions:

NAB cup: WESTERN BULLDOGS roughie: CARLTON
PREMIERSHIP: WESTERN BULLDOGS roughie: TIGERS
BROWNLOW: Brendon Goddard roughie: Matty Boyd

Let's get some more Aussies into this thread!

To continue with my rage attack on things currently shitting me, I'm sticking to something Australian based.

the fucking round robbin shit they are using for the nab cup
Talk about confusing much? I was looking for the live scores online on friday and saw that each team played three times. I laughed it off thinking it was a glitch. Until last night, when I actually watched the travesty in action. How fucking annoying can you get, two teams play, two twenty minute halves and then one team gets about an hours break while another team plays the winner then the other team comes out to play the team they haven't played? talk about confusing. How is a game supposed to be interesting, let alone allowing the team to get into the swing of things when it only goes for 40 minutes?

Move over Collingwood because for the football season this year, THE FUCKING GOLD COAST SUNS are my least favorite team. having to come in here and ruin my weekends. *****.

At least the official season won't be like this. but does anybody know how the by works? collingwood has 2 bys in not even 6 weeks somebody please explain. Ugh...

So who does everyone think for the premiership this year?
A prediction for the ladder would be nice too.
Also Aussies, let's see what the Americans think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back