The Official MUPPETS Thread!!!

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Hello everybody,

Over the last few days I've been been really into watching the Muppets and so after hearing Rainbow Connection for the 6th time today I have decided to make the Official Muppets Thread. Feel free to post your favorite Muppet memories and all as well as discuss the possible plot like for the new Muppets 2 movie coming soon enough.

And if anyone asks me I've always loved anything to do with Beaker, and I think the time he gave Sheamus that potion on RAW might go down as a favorite Muppet moment just caused it involved wrestling and my muppet Beaker. Also, Sam The Eagle has also been a character I've liked a lot.

So feel free to show your Muppet Pride!

I can still recite the lyrics to the Muppet Babies theme song from memory, and I found this out just now after reading "your favorite Muppet memories." I loved that show.

The Muppets are awesome.

Also, I think the numbers kb has posted are how many more threads you have to make until Court.

So, post another 40 threads

Yes and I actually rather liked it. Not a huge fan of Walter's talent in the end but overall I thought it was a very good movie. Also dig the Man vs Muppet song.
I had the same reaction, but didn't give a crap because everything else was so awesome.

I can still recite the lyrics to the Muppet Babies theme song from memory, and I found this out just now after reading "your favorite Muppet memories." I loved that show.
Muppet Babies kicks ass. I miss that show, wish they'd bring it back.

And if anyone asks me I've always loved anything to do with Beaker, and I think the time he gave Sheamus that potion on RAW might go down as a favorite Muppet moment just caused it involved wrestling and my muppet Beaker.

This may be the worst sentence that you have ever posted.

I completely missed the Muppets-boat while growing up. Sesame street as well - I learnt my English from watching Prince Valiant (or something like that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back