The King of the Prison has arrived.

They don't. They just want to take their medicine and live the rest of their days in peace without having to have your three inches in their mouths.

you feel that you can take me on? What are you mentally deranged or is that the parasites that seem to be controlling your ability to type stupid and inane comments. I know that flies are more worthwhile to respond to than some of your drivel.

you feel that you can take me on? What are you mentally deranged or is that the parasites that seem to be controlling your ability to type stupid and inane comments. I know that flies are more worthwhile to respond to than some of your drivel.

Are you talking to me or the Anal Bitch? If me, sorry. I never intended to attempt to take you on. :worship:

I say Oncewalkerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr > Macca. from reading his thread, I can conclude that Oncewalkerr was entertaining.

Except that Oncewalkerr was entertaining. you're a one trick pony that's gotten very dull very fast.

I didn't know you had somethng like this in you shadow.

I am pretty sure Macca has something like this in him though.

customs-officer-butt-plug.jpg

FTS, don't you have something better to do?

Like jerk off secretly in the closet while your sister undresses or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back