Gelatinous Tapeworms: The Campaign HQ For Chris Jericho!

Hell , I didn't see Our beloved Y2J coming this far in tournament.I will vote him cuz I know Jericho can do anything anytime he wants , even if it means beating Steve Austin 1-on-1 again.

Excuse me shayan_cena_y2j you say jericho is gona beat austin 1on1 again. Im confused cuz jerichos never beaten stone cold without someone elses help. Care to elaborate? Maybe I missed something. Also your beloved jericho needs to learn how to take head shots like a real man

Shayan_Cena_Y2J, thank you for fucking up Jericho's chances, that being said, I predicted he'd lose anyway. I'd like to thank everyone who voted for Y2J in this campaign and hope we have better luck next time, good luck to Steve Austin for the rest of the tourney.

That's what you get for thinking you can sneak run-ins past the referees in the WZ Tournament.

To everyone here that got Jericho this far, I honestly am sorry. You have no idea how frustrating it is to put this much effort into it and then have one or a few idiots fuck it up. As for the other matches, there have been votes cast by the same alts and I'll be treating them the same way I did here, although possibly not in the same fashion.

What I mean by that is without the alt votes, Jericho very likely would have lost. By my quick count, he would have been down by about 10 votes when I closed it. In the Flair match, the alts voted Flair, but he has enough non alt votes that it's simply not going to make a difference and the same is true for Shawn over Sting I think. What I'm trying to figure out is who the official winner SHOULD have been based on the information that I have if that makes sense.

Man, that stinks. I was obviously pulling for Austin, but I enjoy a true debate. Why f this up for everyone? Do you really have nothing more going on in your life that you have the time to do what he did and create close to twenty alt accounts just to get the guys you want over. I kinda hope this doesn't throw a wrench into the Cena/Taker match also, since that one has been so close.

It's a real shame that it ended up that way, I was preparing arguments for a final push for Jericho towards the end. It's hard to believe that people made enough fake accounts to upset the vote that much. Whoever did that is an idiot.

As much as everyone of the Jericholics has been here, I am very disappointed and unimpressed by Shayan, I felt you personally let me down when I was enjoying my first full run in the tournie and was happy with how far we all got Jericho as a team. I really feel your actions like these have ruined what has been a good run and a good tournament.

That being said, I'm proud of everyone who's been involved in the Y2J camp and getting him to the quarter finals again, while it would have been nice to have been in the semis, this is still a good feat which you all made possible. Well done once again and bring on next year!

Jericho: 2011!

Walls Will be Broken Down!

The Countdown's Already ON!

Not if me and Curt Hennig have anything to say about it.

hennig.jpg

the man just looks distinguished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back