[OFFICIAL] The kick that stopped the show HQ

On and off note, I must honestly say I'm hating Google right now, cause I'm truly struggling to find proper pictures to throw back at you.

I'm just gonna leave it at this one.

20080915digi_1.jpg

(No I couldn't really find better)

Hope you will too, until the tournament, and I shall do mine to battle you in a war of words.. it shall be bloody, and glorious..

HBK_18.jpg

I actually wanted to use that picture (or a video of how he ended up looking like that) sadly I didn't feel like promoting the fact that Jericho retained that one.

Oh yes, I looked at it trying to figure out when in the world that happened, completely missed the small bits of blue you can see on Jericho's pants, which I don't recall him using any other time when wrestling Shawn.

Jericho is a great wrestler. The fact people think he should go over Shawn in a match determining the greatest wrestler of all time is laughable, however.

I absolutely loved Shawn vs Jericho at Wrestlemania 19, one of the matches that made me absolutely love Jericho, and I actually hope he'll go far, but I'm still putting Shawn higher.

But I will be covering Jericho if Shawn goes out before him.

Yeah and Shawn made Jericho look better than he has at any other time in his career. Let me ask you something - do you truly think Jericho is the greatest of all time? Of course not, you're pushing up your feelings and his accomplishments in an attempt to find someone to back and hopefully push to the final.

Yeah and Shawn made Jericho look better than he has at any other time in his career. Let me ask you something - do you truly think Jericho is the greatest of all time? Of course not, you're pushing up your feelings and his accomplishments in an attempt to find someone to back and hopefully push to the final.

Jericho's been on fire without Shawn, 2001 is a perfect example, do I think he's the greatest of all time? Not too sure but he's my favourite and that's why i'm backing him.

Jericho's been on fire without Shawn, 2001 is a perfect example, do I think he's the greatest of all time? Not too sure but he's my favourite and that's why i'm backing him.

I can tell. See, I truly believe Shawn is the best wrestler the WWE has ever had. The best feud Jericho has had since he returned is against Shawn, and that's because he WANTS to be Shawn. Shawn is his idol, and even Jericho would admit he's not on Shawn's level. Jericho will have my backing for a lot of the tournament, but no wrestling fan can accurately say "Jericho is a better wrestler than Shawn".

I can tell. See, I truly believe Shawn is the best wrestler the WWE has ever had. The best feud Jericho has had since he returned is against Shawn, and that's because he WANTS to be Shawn. Shawn is his idol, and even Jericho would admit he's not on Shawn's level. Jericho will have my backing for a lot of the tournament, but no wrestling fan can accurately say "Jericho is a better wrestler than Shawn".

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. :shifty:

We're just going to have to agree to disagree. :shifty:

That's not gonna work Funny, while I'll personally leave the discussion for the tournament, and I will be looking forward to debating against you if Shawn and Jericho truly does face off, I simply must agree with Becca, both for the fact of biasing cause I'm a Shawn Mark, but also because even if I absolutely despited Shawn, I couldn't deny his wrestling abilities, just look at his match vs Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 21, that match shows it all when it comes down to hold for hold wrestling, and Shawn vs Undertaker at the last two Wrestlemania's when it comes to flashiness.

That's not gonna work Funny, while I'll personally leave the discussion for the tournament, and I will be looking forward to debating against you if Shawn and Jericho truly does face off, I simply must agree with Becca, both for the fact of biasing cause I'm a Shawn Mark, but also because even if I absolutely despited Shawn, I couldn't deny his wrestling abilities, just look at his match vs Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania 21, that match shows it all when it comes down to hold for hold wrestling, and Shawn vs Undertaker at the last two Wrestlemania's when it comes to flashiness.

This would hold up 90% of the time but the fact is Jericho has done something that only great wrestlers can do, he's elevated divisions. last year, he barely came into contact with Shawn (except for October-December) and the fact is he made both the mid-card belt (IC Title) and the Tag team titles look good, not only that but he made a guy who I would say at least 80 if not 90% of the IWC had given up on, Big Show and made him look good again. jericho is great but who's greater? there's only one way to find out, FIGHT! (Only people in Britain will get that)

On the other hand, we have Shawn Michaels putting over main eventers for a living so to say.
He's lost to Kurt Angle in a great match, Undertaker in two great matches (no need to put him over but meh) lost to John Cena, lost/won some matches with Triple H in 2002-2004, won against Jericho but making him look great in the process, really Shawn has done everything you could even remotely think of to put on great matches that makes people look great.

And to counter the potential "only at Wrestlemania" argument, Hell in a Cell 2009, DX didn't loose no, but Legacy looked strong, Breaking Point 2009, they lost but also made Legacy look strong, and while the thing is they didn't really come off as anything worthwhile of a tag team because of that, it's quite obvious that they still did a lot to put these two out there.

While you can argue that Jericho can make people look great in the ring too, and that he's put over people far more, Shawn is the true challenge if you wanna prove you can hang in there if you ask me.

On the other hand, we have Shawn Michaels putting over main eventers for a living so to say.
He's lost to Kurt Angle in a great match, Undertaker in two great matches (no need to put him over but meh) lost to John Cena, lost/won some matches with Triple H in 2002-2004, won against Jericho but making him look great in the process, really Shawn has done everything you could even remotely think of to put on great matches that makes people look great.

And to counter the potential "only at Wrestlemania" argument, Hell in a Cell 2009, DX didn't loose no, but Legacy looked strong, Breaking Point 2009, they lost but also made Legacy look strong, and while the thing is they didn't really come off as anything worthwhile of a tag team because of that, it's quite obvious that they still did a lot to put these two out there.

While you can argue that Jericho can make people look great in the ring too, and that he's put over people far more, Shawn is the true challenge if you wanna prove you can hang in there if you ask me.

Jericho vs. Michaels (should it happen) will be the MOTT. No question! (I also forgot to add onto my last post the stuff about Ricky steamboat but eh, I can live without it).

P.S. Thanks for the Rep.

While I did think there match at WM 19 was great, I personally felt that Lesnar/Angle was better. And their best match ever? Not too sure, maybe the ladder match, maybe the match JD 2008. Not to sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back