Gelatinous Tapeworms: The Campaign HQ For Chris Jericho!

If you look at the tourny seeding, Jericho has his work cut out for him. He has to wrestle Bam Bam Bigelow and Vader back to back. I'll be supporting Jericho, but can he handle these two ultra-talented monsters back to back? I'm not sure he can.

Bam Bam isn't getting past Stiener. I just don't see it.

add the fact that he won the main event of Wrestlemania.

I think he must be over guys like Bam Bam and Vader.He has beaten Stone Cold and The Rock in the same night.Who has done this?After 5 years of war between WCW and WWF he was finally the guy to become both company's champ at the same time.Even Hogan can picture this in his dreams.

Vader may stop Y2J from advancing but remember Y2J is more realistic.Maybe his characters and gimmicks are the most realistic and believable in history. and I think Jericho is the ideal guy in wrestling.Never got injured , his Ego = 0 , ... .

Vote for him = Vote for wrestling.

add the fact that he won the main event of Wrestlemania.
I can think of plenty of people who have done this more times than he has.

He has beaten Stone Cold and The Rock in the same night.Who has done this?
I think the real magic here is that he did this and then went on to look like second rate talent for the next four years.

Who does that?

After 5 years of war between WCW and WWF he was finally the guy to become both company's champ at the same time.Even Hogan can picture this in his dreams.
Considering Hogan did something Jericho didn't, become the actual top man in a wrestling promotion, I'm sure Hogan couldn't care less.

Vader may stop Y2J from advancing but remember Y2J is more realistic.
I don't know about that. We are talking about the man who frequently uses the palm bull-dog.

Maybe his characters and gimmicks are the most realistic and believable in history.
Repetitive speakers who hate everyone around them aren't hard to come by. I'll give you that.

and I think Jericho is the ideal guy in wrestling.Never got injured , his Ego = 0 , ... .
When you discount his inability to draw in any significant way and his sloppy ring work, he sure does sound great.

Also, Mr. "Ego = 0" tried to hold down Rob Van Dam in 2001 because he was afraid of his spot being taken. Do your research before making such bold, ass-hatted claims.

If you have read my post , you would see that I never mentioned he is the wrestling No.1 guy Like Hogan or Austin at their time.

I just said that each and everything he has done was done well.He rarely makes mistakes and he is never boring.This factor is difference between Hogan and Jericho.

And i can't accept the fact that Hogan wouldn't care about beating Austin and Rock at the same time.Even in last few months he tried to make some closure with Austin and he wasn't successful , And the only reason he was ok with Rock beating him was that he won the title next month.

Still I think Jericho is a sample of a good worker , and I think he is the greatest non-main eventer of all times.Therefore I think he deserves to win the tournament at least on time.

The fact made him a mid-carder after being Undisputed champion , in my point of view , was that at the time there was a plenty of Main-eventers and Vince had to send some of them down to midcard.I think jericho has proved that he can shine in any position.Under-card , mid-card , upper mid-card and main event.He can have some feuds like he had with HBK in 2008 , also he can have love angles with CLB.This my freind , is the point I'm trying to make.

If you have read my post , you would see that I never mentioned he is the wrestling No.1 guy Like Hogan or Austin at their time.
Still worth mentioning that no such star would ever be sore about something Chris fucking Jericho got to do. Because Chris Jericho always looked second rate when given big accomplishments. They couldn't care less about him and his reign as first Undisputed Champion.

I just said that each and everything he has done was done well.He rarely makes mistakes and he is never boring.This factor is difference between Hogan and Jericho.
The average person over the years has found Hogan more exciting than Jericho.

And i can't accept the fact that Hogan wouldn't care about beating Austin and Rock at the same time.Even in last few months he tried to make some closure with Austin and he wasn't successful ,
If by that you mean "Hogan talked absolute nonsense on his buddy's radio show, just like he always does,"then you'd be correct. He doesn't care. At all.

And the only reason he was ok with Rock beating him was that he won the title next month.
I'm sure that's nonsense. The only reason he was happy with Rock beating him is that he was paid on time. That's more truthful than anything you've said.

Still I think Jericho is a sample of a good worker , and I think he is the greatest non-main eventer of all times.Therefore I think he deserves to win the tournament at least on time.

The fact made him a mid-carder after being Undisputed champion , in my point of view , was that at the time there was a plenty of Main-eventers and Vince had to send some of them down to midcard.
He didn't have to. Your logic makes no sense.

I think jericho has proved that he can shine in any position.Under-card , mid-card , upper mid-card and main event.
Execpt for that last one. Where he normally flops.

He can have some feuds like he had with HBK in 2008 ,
A once in a lifetime feud for Jericho. An exception to the rule.

also he can have love angles with CLB.This my freind , is the point I'm trying to make.
It's an awful point.

It seems either you have personal issues with Jericho , or I can't make my point well because English is not my 1st language.

All i was trying to mention is that Jericho has done everything in this business and he rarely had had failures in his career.

I didn't compare him to Hogan in sense of being a top draw or having more fans than him which he isn't and he doesn't.I just wanted to say he has paid his dues to be known as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.The point i'm trying to make is that he has been like pure gold to VKM.He has not been the moneymaker , not the top babyface or not the top merch-seller.But he has been The ultimate guy to improve product's quality.

See, I love Jericho. Especially Y2J, I find his new heel gimmick to be slightly generic, but it's still good.

However, I just cannot get my head round the magnitude of support he has. He is great, yeah, but from the depth of the fanbase and the run last year, you would imagine he is one of the favourites. Of everyone currently on the WWE roster, Jericho is probably the one I'd like to see do best however, so hopefully he can make a deep run.

With my predictions, he goes out in the last 16 after two really, really hard rounds before it.

Michael Hayes... pretty much locked on to win.

Great Muta... so f close. This will be such a big debate, not sure which way I vote yet, but I can see Jericho going over.

Rick Rude/Bigelow/Steiner - I feel Rick Rude is the most likely to reach this stage, and I think Jericho goes over relatively easily. The other two, I still think Jericho has it.

Then last 16 vs Vader, this is where the real battle starts for this HQ. How you can convince the majority that Jericho goes over Vader I don't know. Going to be SO tough. I'd reccommend you to start learning about Tiger Mask 1 around about now - he seems the most capable of KOing Vader before this round, and would prove a much easier last 16 opponent, get behind him for Jericho's sake.

That would lead him to the final tournament, where it really is a lottery where anyone can win, as shown by last year.

So yeah, the focus is 1) Great Muta and 2) knocking out Vader before they meet in last 16

Muta is going to be tougher than a lot of people think. Vader si a problem and there are people who would vote for either Steiner, Rude or Bigelow.Austin is the real challenge ahead. He'll be difficult to take down but we have to keep faith. remember, if we can get Yoko over Austin then I think Jericho has a good chance here.

Just remembered that the round of 32 is a gimmick round, right? So Jericho meets Vader in the gimmick stages?

So it's Hayes straight, then Muta straight, then Rude in a gimmick, then Vader in a gimmick round, then the final tournament.

This is good news, lots more suitable gimmicks that could help. Yeah I see Jericho going far if he beats Muta.

Is it okay with everyone if I am the official spokesperson for the Y2J campaign?

its only right all of your bickering has convinced me to back jericho dont fuck it up though

and like i said we need long hair long tights jericho

You mean like this?

or like this?

chris-jericho.jpg

I've already had the Hansen debate with Lariat. It was fun. Henning's got a rough ride to say the least.

that he does but im prepared for it all even got arguments against jericho for him:nugget: so over christian easy then i got one hell of an argument to get him over cena

VOTE HENNIG

The LD starts at 4.30 pm somewhere.. I hate living in Denmark, I get stuck with having to follow the damn LD for this during night hours.. or lurking through 300-700 replies for the LD the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back