Double Swerve/Reveal Coming Monday

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I was thinking a bit that amongst the rumors going on with the Kurt Angle storyline that perhaps we're not in for something so cut and dry.

The way I see it happening is that they reveal that Kurt Angle had an affair with Dixie Carter and that she's here in Nashville. She comes out, everyone thinks they guessed it and it ends here.

BUT, she then goes to reveal that they have a son together and it's Chad Gable. From here I see two scenarios.

1) More likely Angle becomes a mentor to Gable

2) Gable denounces Angle and changes his name to Chad Carter.

It combines two rumors but I think the payoff is so much better.

No using Dixie Carter is terrible. Her only exposure to casual WWE fans is she was a 'Former wrestling promoter/executive' in WWE 24.

Fuck using Dixie Carter.

Dixie was in that documentary because Angle mentioned her, not because Vince had the faintest idea who she was.

Doubt it's happening. Likely it ends up being either Stephanie McMahon or they bring his wife to WWE somehow.

Gable is 31. Kurt would have had to have met and sexed Dixie when he was 17 to make this happen.

Kurt is from western PA. Teenage kids having kids isn't exactly rare.

That said, if it's an illegitimate kid storyline, Jason Jordan makes more sense. It's well known that Kurt has a thing for black women.

Kurt is from western PA. Teenage kids having kids isn't exactly rare.

That said, if it's an illegitimate kid storyline, Jason Jordan makes more sense. It's well known that Kurt has a thing for black women.

Yeah, if you are going to go down that road, go all the way over the top. Have he and Dixie have a black child. Really hammer home that Vince is nuts.

The theory I read and liked the most had to do with it being Vince on the other end of the phone. In this theory it would be revealed that Vince was telling Kurt that he is medically cleared for in ring action so that the threat to his career is that of his GM career if he decided to return to competition. The I love you part is the toughest sell but it can be spun more like I love you Dad as opposed to how most are taking it as being towards a woman.

I like this theory the best because most theories have the end game the same of Kurt returning to action, but this one avoids all the unnecessary soap opera like stuff involving affairs with either Steph or Dixie. Also I doubt WWE would run an angle like that with Steph and Kurt with how well known and documented Steph and Hunter's personal life is.

Fingers crossed for Velvet Sky finally appearing in a WWE ring. "I love you" wouldn't be too hard to grasp here. And who knows, this could get Angelina Love and Bully Ray back in there as well.

My biggest question heading into this tonight is how Corey graves is in the know. So Angle can wrestle again, what's the big deal and why we sit implied Graves is being protected by Angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back