Kurt Angle's Big Reveal

Jason Jordan: Yay or Nay?

• Yay

• Nay

• Meh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm okay with the storyline. But to be very very honest, I wasn't high on the American Alpha as a team. I'm not sure if Jason Jordan would be a breakout star... but this I can say for sure, he already possesses the looks, physique, and athletic abilities. But wrestling, or nowadays simply called "sports entertainment" is more that just that. Some internet fans still cannot accept Roman Reigns, although he better than Jason Jordan in almost every regards... just saying.

Much better then I expected. And expected Stephanie/Angle/HHH love triangle so this would be a step up because at least new star would be at spotlight instead of "Evil Mcmahons" again.

I think some of you may be overthinking it. Looks to me like Angle vs. Jordan at Wrestlemania. The waterworks on Kurt at the reveal make me think Jordan will be the heel after he turns on Kurt (so they can play that at the beginning of every video package), but there are other ways it could play out.

Should be good. As noted, the whole thing is a good opportunity to use a part timer to get over a young talent.

I am still kind of neggy on this storyline mostly because we've been exposed to Angle behind the scenes material in recent months that having a kayfabe long lost son does diminish all things they did for Angle's comeback.

I still hope the payoff here is that Jason Jordan turning heel and revealing to Angle that he wasn't Jordan's father and it was just a lie to get the spotlight and aligns himself with Stephanie. Like this is the only payoff I can imagine them doing with this Angle (no pun intended).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back