Lots Of Rumors Floating About

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Like the title says, there are a lot of rumors floating about concerning a number of WWE stars.

Dean Ambrose is set to return almost anytime now, though it probably won't be until after SummerSlam. Allegedly, upon his return, Ambrose will puck up where he left off by resuming his tag team with Seth Rollins in order to set up a big heel turn for Ambrose a bit later on down the line. This was the plan when Ambrose was put on the shelf late last year and WWE wants to continue it with the notion being that Ambrose has grown disenchanted with the fans and Seth Rollins himself due to Rollins' success.

As has been the case for a few months now, Jason Jordan is also set to return just about anytime after being out for much of this year with neck issues, which did require surgery. Upon his return, whenever that's salted to be, the rumor is that he'll once again be paired with Chad Gable to reform American Alpha. I haven't read anything concerning the issue of Jordan being Kurt Angle's son, but they may stick with it, to some degree, to maintain continuity or they may just silently let it die and rarely, if ever, bring it up again.

There are some rumors going about that some WWE officials are upset with Daniel Bryan as he's still yet to officially sign a new deal. According to Meltzer, Bryan is all but guaranteed to sign but the management agency Bryan hired to negotiate his deal is going over every detail with a fine toothed comb. Virtually no details rumored to be part of the deal have come out with the exception of Bryan allegedly wanting "reasonable creative control" and that his "ideal" schedule would be to wrestle no more than 100 matches a year. If that's legit, then most likely Bryan would wrestle almost exclusively at TV tapings and ppvs while occasionally wrestling at special live events like at MSG or the big event planned for Australia later this year.

In terms of Ambrose and Jordan, they are welcomed additions to the rosters. Ambrose especially really is missed. It seems as though Raw has gotten really stale and I think that it could really use someone like Ambrose to upset the apple cart a bit and see where it goes. Jordan is a little less exciting but reforming American Alpha would be a superb idea. I really enjoyed that team and I think both he and Gable could still do great things.

In terms of Bryan, good on him for looking out for himself. If he wants to wrestle less dates to keep his career alive, then that's fine too. The WWE should understand that he has come back from the edge and wants to protect his lifestyle. I genuinely don't have a problem with that and neither should the WWE. He'll sign and go onto be a big name for the WWE for a few years yet. Good on him.

First of All, theses are all rumors at this point and while I respect Meltzer for what He's done over the years, he hasn't reported something that was true in a long time so sorry if take them with a grain of salt.

So know, on to thoses rumors. First Ambrose returns I think it would be good for him to turn him heel after the initial welcome back baby face reaction he will get as the baby face Ambrose as run is course and Ambrose as always be a better heel then baby face.

As for Jordan, I think at this point they realize that his single run didn't work like they wanted so why not put him back with gable. While it would be a demotion of Jordan at less it would get him on tv probably.

Finally Bryan. I don't feel their anything to this story as I feel bryan's is a WWE lifer right now. For Bryan It's not about the money but more about the schedule and right now, with brie still part of WWE in some way or form, I doubt Bryan would go anywhere plus with is health issues, he would be better protected in wwe then on the Indies and I feel that another big important point for Bryan. So I doubt that anybody is mad about the fact that Bryan hasn't resign yet as they know It's just a matter of time before he resign.

What I would like to see with both returns of Ambrose & Jordan

Jordan reforms American Alpha and has an extended feud with the AOP over the tag titles. The Tag Division on Raw has been garbage since the brand split where the Bar left for Smackdown and the Hardy's were broken up. This would give some much needed attention to that area.

As far as Ambrose goes I would like to see Reigns heel turn and side with Heyman along with the AOP. Then have Ambrose/Rollins become like a DX parody where they punk Roman, Ziggler & McIntyre, AOP, etc... Have Rollins pursue Roman for the Universal Title and Ambrose chase Ziggler and the I-C Title.

All of these things you mentioned would be welcomed and the right thing to do.

Ambrose has gotten really stale and is not a loose cannon or lunatic. Turn him heel and loosen the reigns to suit his personality.

Jordan and the whole Kurt Angle father deal just fell flat to me and to build up that tag team division they need to get back to baby face American Alpha. If they want to have Kurt on their side a bit that would be fine. The matches they could put on with AOP and The Revival would be great.

Kudos to Bryan for thinking about his future and WWE should do so also. Bryan doesn't need to do a shit ton of house shows. He needs to be more of an attraction and if WWE is smart, they'll realize this. Plus, they can maximize their effort and his shelf life by less dates which will equal less wear and tear and better piece of mind.

First of All, theses are all rumors at this point and while I respect Meltzer for what He's done over the years, he hasn't reported something that was true in a long time so sorry if take them with a grain of salt.

So know, on to thoses rumors. First Ambrose returns I think it would be good for him to turn him heel after the initial welcome back baby face reaction he will get as the baby face Ambrose as run is course and Ambrose as always be a better heel then baby face.

As for Jordan, I think at this point they realize that his single run didn't work like they wanted so why not put him back with gable. While it would be a demotion of Jordan at less it would get him on tv probably.

Finally Bryan. I don't feel their anything to this story as I feel bryan's is a WWE lifer right now. For Bryan It's not about the money but more about the schedule and right now, with brie still part of WWE in some way or form, I doubt Bryan would go anywhere plus with is health issues, he would be better protected in wwe then on the Indies and I feel that another big important point for Bryan. So I doubt that anybody is mad about the fact that Bryan hasn't resign yet as they know It's just a matter of time before he resign.

I fail to see what Dave has gotten wrong, also, how, in term of health issues, is Bryan better with WWE? Their schedule is hell and said schedule has lead to far more injuries, and if he leaves, he'll make himself an attraction, wrestle less dates and be a bigger star in an ROH and/or NJPW. Plus, those company's are gonna give him creative freedom, meaning Bryan won't be handcuffed and he'll have the kind of match and promo he wants to have.

1. Wrestlingmasters..... you have no idea what you are talking about. Dave Meltzer is the king of the dirt sheets and has been so since the mid 80's. Get a clue.

2. Isn't it amazing that people have such short attention spans? It wasn't so long ago that people thought Ambrose was boring and stale but now all of a sudden, he is the one who can breathe life into a boring, lackluster Raw.

3. Jason Jordan = YAWN. SNORE.

I fail to see what Dave has gotten wrong, also, how, in term of health issues, is Bryan better with WWE? Their schedule is hell and said schedule has lead to far more injuries, and if he leaves, he'll make himself an attraction, wrestle less dates and be a bigger star in an ROH and/or NJPW. Plus, those company's are gonna give him creative freedom, meaning Bryan won't be handcuffed and he'll have the kind of match and promo he wants to have.

First of all, How many time did WWE continue a match when somebody had a huge injury? Never, How many time we get a injury that was so severed that a guy could have died from it. Almost never. The Fact is WWE cares more about their wrestlers safety then NJPW will ever Be and ROH is a hard style of wrestling which could witch will take a lot on his body plus they don'T have the medical team that WWE as. That's why i say he would be better in WWE because they will monitor him more then on the indy especially ROH or NJPW.

As for Meltzer, if he was reporting the fact and not putting is own opinion about wwe in his reports then i wouldn't have written negatively about him. But the fact is, he reports stuff bases on what guys that want to be in the good with him and 9 times out of 10, it's not the whole truth and if you don't believe me, just go read some past issues of the wrestling observer newsletter from the last year all the way to this day, a lot of what he reported that was going on didn'T happen. Again no disrespect against Meltzer because he's the king of the dirt sheet and was ablle to make a career out of it, but the fact is, not everything he reports his 100% factual and this is a situation that i feel he's not 100% factual about.

1. Wrestlingmasters..... you have no idea what you are talking about. Dave Meltzer is the king of the dirt sheets and has been so since the mid 80's. Get a clue.

So what because he's the king, doesn't mean he's always right. GHe's like everybody else in the dirt sheet business, the only difference is that he got better connection because of his name and a lot of guys don't want to be on his bad side.

I really thought Jordan was starting to click as a heel when he got injured so I'm hoping he comes back in that role. Ambrose needs a heel turn badly and Bryan, well he should be able to get whatever contract he wants. They need him more than he needs them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back