WWE Royal Rumble: Smackdown Tag Titles 2/3 Falls - Usos (c) vs. Gable & Benjamin

Discussion in 'WWE Pay Per Views' started by #hamler, Jan 27, 2018.

1. #hamler

#hamler Trending Worldwide.

From WWE.com...
    Should make for a pretty entertaining match and with Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin beating the Usos in two of their previous bouts, I'm expecting the titles to change hands here. The Usos have done all they can do in the tag division and it's time for someone else to have a turn.

Hamler's Prediction: Gable & Benjamin will win the Smackdown Tag Team Championship.

2. roipdh123

roipdh123 Getting Noticed By Management

The Usos need the win here. I see the tag title picture going forward with heel tag teams challenging The Usos for the belts and not the opposite (heels according to WWE of course_ - first they will have Aiden English & Rusev and then eventually The Bludgeon Brothers and The Authors of Pain, which wil be the 2 teams that will dominate the division this year (like New Day and Usos last year). If Gable and Benjamin win who will they fight after The Usos - New Day? Seen it, done it, and they need to split. Breezango? The feud won't click at all.

My Pick: The Usos win clean 2-1 in the match of the night to retain the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championships.

3. Spencesc11

Spencesc11 Getting Noticed By Management

It was the right call. Uso's are way over right now and should take the belts into Wrestlemania where I would have them face Owens & Zayn. That would be a great match if put together right.