Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I'm not trying to get you to sign up for Reddit. Whether or not you go there is your choice in just telling the facts of how it is. Many people exclusively lurk there and not post anything, like me. So you don't HAVE to sign up for an account you can just lurk

You should make the rules more clear then. Advertising social media is ok but Reddit and everything else is not.. Something like that; please be more specific

You're in no position to be making demands. Read the rules and follow them. It's not rocket science.

People are allowed to link to Twitter and Facebook. Isn't that technically advertising websites? How would one know that Reddit is not an exception to this rule while Facebook and Twitter is??

You should make the rules more clear then. Advertising social media is ok but Reddit and everything else is not.. Something like that; please be more specific
Think of it this way; as someone who has proven repeatedly in the past that you will violate all of the forum rules and then pay someone real world money to be able to come back and do it again, you have been put on an extremely short leash. The rules are going to be applied differently to you than they will almost everyone else here- not because of your opinions on John Cena, but because in the past you have demonstrated that you are a shithead whom no one wants to deal with. If you think you could be in violation of those forum rules, and you actually care about not wanting to break them instead of this being some longstanding gripe about how the rules are unfair, think of the harshest possible interpretation of each rule. That is how it will be applied to you.

This section of the boards is where shitheads whom no one wants to deal with get put, so the people who are bored enough to fuck with you can come fuck with you. There is the vague promise of redemption if you can rise above the hate and demonstrate that you're not a shithead and you're worth dealing with, but that is far, far in your future. Honestly, I imagine you're just going to make a dummy account and keep up the shithead act until you screw up with your VPN again.

At some point in your life, learning to not be a shithead will come along anyways. (Or, at least, you'll graduate to more adult forms of shitheaddery.) It's way better to start that journey early.

You're stupid.

I was going to explain why this is a stupid request, but you won't get it because as I said, you're stupid.

Now we have moderators insulting members. This would never happen on Reddit

Also instead of explaining things you resort to 3rd grade insults. Really?

Now we have moderators insulting members. This would never happen on Reddit

Also instead of explaining things you resort to 3rd grade insults. Really?

Well I was thinking I would try to make you hear some grown up talk. As expected, it didn't work. It might be because you're stupid.

Also I'm not trying to get you to sign up for Reddit. Whether or not you go there is your choice in just telling the facts of how it is. Many people exclusively lurk there and not post anything, like me. So you don't HAVE to sign up for an account you can just lurk

The problem is though Crocker those of us that don't have accounts there don't care about it. It's nice that you like it, but like I said before, I looked found it wanting and have no desire to join. Besides I have a family, a full time job and no time for additional forums and whatnot.

Maybe if you want to get out of here and start posting on the main forums, start making threads and let people see that you are capable of making good posts. Not just about John Cena or Reddit. There must be something else your interested in other than those two things.

Crocker seriously you would be much better off making yourself look good instead of trying to make others look bad. People can take care of themselves, and if the mods did nothing in the past when you think they should have, why do you think they will do anything now? Just because you say so.

I've tried to give you some advice, I will try again. Usually when you get into trouble the best thing to do is try to work your way out of it. You are in the prison and you know what to do to get released. Start making threads on subjects that people can post on. Stop this "woe is me" tangent and try to get out of the predicament you find yourself in.

If you keep going down this road, you will never get out, and might possibly just end up getting banned. The choice is yours to make.

The problem is they didn't infract smooth sexual chocolate and bernkastel for linking to Reddit which gives me the assumption that it's ok. But I do it and they infract me?

The problem is they didn't infract smooth sexual chocolate and bernkastel for linking to Reddit which gives me the assumption that it's ok. But I do it and they infract me?

No, because again, you weren't infracted.

And the other difference is that those people have shown that they deserve the benefit of the doubt. You have never once proven that.

You received a warning which is different from an infraction. You have to tow the line in here, when are you going to learn that. What you do is different based on where you are.

Now you can take my advice or don't it's up to you. Show you can make posts that don't consist of "I hate John Cena because........." or "Join Reddit because.........." and you might stand a chance of getting out of here. As it is in a short while people will get sick of this and you will find yourself on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back