• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are we not entertained?

Messiah

WWE Champion
Well folks, Sheamus asked us a very profound question on RAW once again. "Are we not entertained?".. It seems like Sheamus has some insecurity issues, maybe it has to do with the way he looks now... So people, are you entertained when you see Sheamus on your TV screen? Do you enjoy his heel work since returning? Maybe the fans chanting "you look stupid" has really gotten to him. I think since Sheamus asks us this question so often we should give him an answer.

I'm a Sheamus fan. He's a great talent and a guy who should be closer to the top of the card than he is. I'd love to see him cash in on Brock Lesnar and absolutely decimate him for the title after Lesnar wins it. That will give Lesnar another 6 months off to count his money, the fans a World Champion that's always around (as he should be), and gets Sheamus back to the top where he belongs.

I'm a Sheamus fan. He's a great talent and a guy who should be closer to the top of the card than he is. I'd love to see him cash in on Brock Lesnar and absolutely decimate him for the title after Lesnar wins it. That will give Lesnar another 6 months off to count his money, the fans a World Champion that's always around (as he should be), and gets Sheamus back to the top where he belongs.

He should without a doubt be the next WWE Champion. He's the best heel they have right now.

Well its an hypothetical question which I should find an answer for. In his feuds with the Underdogs like Daniel Bryan or Doplh Ziggler, he absolutely manhandled them and when he asked that question, "Are you not entertained?" I would've replied loud and clear, "Bloody hell I am Entertained". But his recent matches or matches aftermath the Dolph Ziggler feud seems to be boring a bit.

Sheamus' gimmick tweaked into a bully who is meant to destroy the fan favorite underdogs. Probably he should've been feuding with Neville or Even Bad News Barrett (As they both have a great in-ring chemistry). But unfortunately, he is locking horns with Randy Orton, even though their matches are aggressive and hard-hitting there's something missing. All I'm saying is Sheamus is entertaining when he bullies the Underdogs.

Cheers!!

Sheamus does nothing for me. I can't get behind him as a face or heel. I honestly would rather anyone else hold the Wwe title. Give me lesnar as champ with months off, then Sheamus as champ for a day.

That's just something he does to get heat. It's got nothing to do with whether he's insecure or not.

True. Even a couple years ago, the chief complaint we kept reading on this forum about Sheamus was that he was getting no reaction at all.

So, if his stupid looking hairdo is getting people to yell at him, it's a healthy step upward from getting nothing from the fans. Maybe that sounds like a cheap way to attract notice, but in show business, any reaction is considered a good reaction. When the crowd is totally silent during your performance, that's bad.

I doubt Sheamus is foolish enough to be bothered by it, especially since he undoubtedly knows it was done in order to invoke the very response it's getting.

Am I entertained? NO. I can't stand Sheamus and have no idea why. Never been able to get into him, no matter what he is face, heel, whatever. Just something about the guy bugs the crap outta me.

Like someone said before me. Lesnar as champ is better than Sheamus, and I'm one of the biggest protesters about Lesnar holding the belt.

It's not heel heat Sheamus gets from me, it's get off my TV heat. I just leave the room when his matches come on. To me he's just boring.

I think Sheamus is a GREAT transitional heel champ to hold the belt for Brock until Summerslam or NoC. However, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, and Rusev are three heels that are just more entertaining for me.

At first Sheamus lost points with me due to his new look, then I found out he was going to be Rocksteady and all was good in the world of Sheamus again. One of the things I always liked about Sheamus is he isn't cut from the same mold as most WWE superstars, he's different but in a good way.

I wouldn't worry much about the "you look stupid" chants, he's still over, he's doing pretty good as a heel again and it's obvious WWE still thinks highly of him given his new accessory. His look took some getting used to I'll admit but I'm over it now. Overall, I'm more than alright with him being champ.

Sheamus seems to be going for a gladiator type essence with his "Are you not entertained?", kind of like he's shouting that at the bourgeois masses who could decide his opponent's fate with their thumbs. Odd fact; thumbs up meant to execute the loser while thumbs down meant to spare the loser, thumbs down indicating swords down.

Oh yeah, Sheamus. Sorry, that guy is very easy to lose track of. I don't think that he's insecure, if you get the crowd to chant anything except "BOOOORING!" it's a win. His bicycle kick move is neat, but it doesn't strike me (figuratively speaking) as a finishing move. He's almost like this generation's version of Glacier, only with pastier skin than that of a sub-zero ripoff.

i like this version of sheamus much more than the horrendous face sheamus.

the hair is ridiculous but it works for him, and as a heel ive been slightly entertained by sheamus

Sounds like a good idea. I like as a heel he's more aggressive. Personally, I want to see him join The Authority and be their new champion.

they need to start having sheamus just start wrecking ppl in the ring. if they wanna do a brock v sheamus match, make sheamus look as imposing as possible prior to the match

I like his bully , smashmouth wrestling style. There's really no other wrestler quite like him in the business. Give Shaemus some real main event time to work with and I think he could have some excellent grudge matches with anyone. The continuing WWE trend with a face\heel turn is moves added and deleted from a wrestlers overall move set. Shaemus has added a nice uncaring throw plex to his move set but has not been doing his apron 10 bang chest thing. It had a name , I just forgot it. He's also more aggressive with some of his older moves. Seth Rollins is another one who lost some high flying moves to his move set because of a heel turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back