• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AMAZING post articulating why I hate Cena so much

Crocker, I don't understand why you keep taking posts from here and posting them on another forum and vice versa. It's that against some rule somewhere?

Also I understand, I think we all understand how much you don't like John Cena. Okay we get it. I'm not a huge fan of him myself. He's a great wrestler and a great ambassador for the WWE, but I'll be the first person to say that his character is staler than 3 week old bread.

But he's not playing to people like me, he's playing to the little ones who love him. Last night I was at the house show in Toronto, and his merchandise was flying. There was all shapes and sizes of mini John Cena's running around. The WWE is not going to give up that kind of money. As a matter of fact no businessman in their right mind would. I saw tons of Lesnar and Owens shirts being worn, my son bought one of each, but the sales of Cena shirts far outweighed the others.

He's more than earned his spot at the top of the food chain. He's got an incredible and never ending fanbase and you can hate him all you want, but John Cena the wrestler is going nowhere for a long time. So you'd better get used to him being around, in the main event picture and in your words hogging the limelight. The guy has worked his ass off to earn it, let him enjoy it.

Crocker, I don't understand why you keep taking posts from here and posting them on another forum and vice versa. It's that against some rule somewhere?
He asked his dad if he could do something and his dad said no, so he asked his mom without giving her the information that his dad had, hoping she'd say yes.

The same kind of psychology is in play here.

He asked his dad if he could do something and his dad said no, so he asked his mom without giving her the information that his dad had, hoping she'd say yes.

The same kind of psychology is in play here.

I see and understand. Just seems weird that he's playing one forum off against another, and really have no clue as too why. Like anyone here gives a shit what someone on another forum thinks.

That Reddit forum looks like crap as well. I read what Crocker linked, and their posts are all pile on top of one another. Very hard to follow and to figure out what post they're responding too. Confusing to say the least. Still don't agree with him doing it though.

I see and understand. Just seems weird that he's playing one forum off against another, and really have no clue as too why. Like anyone here gives a shit what someone on another forum thinks.

That Reddit forum looks like crap as well. I read what Crocker linked, and their posts are all pile on top of one another. Very hard to follow and to figure out what post they're responding too. Confusing to say the least. Still don't agree with him doing it though.

Reddit is like FaceBook.. linking to a FaceBook post wouldn't be agaisnt the rules so why would linking to Reddit?

Also its actually very easy to read off of Reddit.

Hey, here's the positive- he's cross-posting on Reddit again, having learned absolutely nothing from how that worked out last time. So when this whole 30-60 days thing comes up and Sly goes 'hahahahahah no', we're going to be treated to an epic multi-site meltdown.

Crocker, just because something isn't against the rules doesn't mean you can't look like an ass in doing it.

Yep. Because Seth Rollins is a heel. That's how heels use their MitB briefcase. It's also occasionally how faces win it when WWE want to see a heel get their comeuppance after cheating to retain their title.

Let's see if there's a point to this first section.

Yes. Lesnar destroyed Cena because that's how Lesnar was being built. And Rollins put up a pretty good fight for a heel at the Royal Rumble.

Still looking for a point.

He sure did!

Yeah, WWE doesn't book cowardly heels very well. Not sure what that has to do with Cena.

Gets pushed into a pole, actually.

Rollins had a few minutes where he stunned Lesnar. Even Heyman was looking worried for a little while. Apart from the blood, he did pretty much the same amount of damage as Reigns did at Wrestlemania, and more damage that Cena did at Summerslam.

Whole lotta complaining about Rollins' booking. No linking this to a valid reason to hate Cena. I'm losing patience.

Yep, Rollins has been booked as a weak champion. Again, nothing to do with Cena.

Because CM Punk was never really the big a draw. He had a few good months where his merch did well, and that's about it. Did nothing to help ratings, and apart from Hell in a Cell in 2012, did nothing to help Pay Per View buys. And it's not like he didn't get the chance, either. He got a shit ton of TV time in 2011 and 2012. But he got really boring, really fast. And that's coming from me, a big CM Punk fan.

But, again, Punk's booking and ability, or lack therof, is not John Cena's fault in the slightest.

Yep, just like there's been for decades. From Hogan to Austin to Rock to Triple H to Lesnar to Cena, there's always been someone who was above the title. But that's not a bad thing. It makes them seem like even more of a draw to have that mythical aura.

Clever them!

No, it's WWE's terrible booking that's hurting the booking, not the drawing ability of guys who are above the title.

But how? There's always been guys like that. Literally for decades.

Yeah, just like everyone knew that Punk isn't beating Cena, or Edge isn't beating Cena, or the Shield isn't beating Cena's team, or Sheamus isn't beating Cena, or Daniel Bryan isn't beating Cena, or like Owens isn't beating Cena. Like those guys, right?

But, again, Cena doesn't make the booking decisions.

True dat. But hey, it never hurts Lesnar to F5 a giant for a quick pop to keep him warm till the Undertaker rematch, right? But are you saying you want Big Show to win? That he's being held down and deserves a chance? I'm not sure what point you're trying make here.

Yeah, Owens is being trusted to try and help elevate the Intercontinental Title, something that was originally planned for Daniel Bryan. Poor Kev.

It's... Almost as if he's not ready to be elevated from the main card. Weird, huh?

What the fuck are you talking about? Reigns loses all the time. He's been squashed multiple times by the Wyatt family now that Strowman is around. Reigns has also lost at Wrestlemania. Because everyone knew that Reigns was going to win that night, remember? I believe he's list to Big Show once or twice. Aren't you in favour of Big Show winning?

And before that, he was injured for ages. So he wasn't doing much winning then. Except winning the battle against hernias!

Except, when Cena loses, you lot are one of the first people to mark the everloving fuck out and talk about what a great moment it is. If you thought there was always a chance of Cena losing, it wouldn't be as big a deal, and you wouldn't furiously finger yourself over something like Owens winning clean.

But again, Cena still has no choice in that matter. So you still have no reason to hate Cena.

Wait... So you're saying that the bigger, proven draws are trusted with headlining the biggest shows! Get the fuck outta here!

But again, it's not Cena's decision.

You Cena haters are such a dramatic bunch.

Yeah. I know when you were watching Owens beat Cena, you were complaining about how it's super unrealistic that Cena would lose to a nobody, instead of furiously fingering yourself.

Ah, making a statement of fact without the proof to back it up. The hallmark of every great argument.

Okay, I'm done replying because none of these things are reasons for you to hate Cena. Reasons for you to hate Vince? Sure. Reasons for you to hate the booking team and writers? Sure.

But John Cena isn't making any of the decisions that you disagree with. So essentially, you're hating somebody for something they can't control. Wait... Isn't that... Basically the definition of prejudice.

Holy shit, you guys! It can't possibly be that Cena haters are prejudiced twatbags who just complain and whine regardless of what Cena does because their baes aren't getting pushed?

Also, lol at trying to ignore the fact that Reigns is a new star that isn't Cena, Lesnar or Taker. Because it doesn't count as a new star being created if it's not a star that the IWC approves of as they rage behind their computer screen, getting Doritos dust everywhere.

You are guys are pathetic. If I cared enough, I'd feel sorry for you.

nah cena polliticks hiz wey intoo det pozzishon on dur curd

They should give Cena the title just because Crocker keeps making this bullshit ass threads

I said this back around summerslam, he should have won had sheamus cash in and then used his rematch clause and won again so he would have broken flair's record. From there Cena would go on to not only beat Punk's reign (which would be glorious enough to watch crocker meltdown at this point) but also Bruno's run. In the lead up to the event we would finally let Crocker out of prison so we could enjoy a Live discussion devoted solely to watching Crocker trip the fuck out.

Reddit is like FaceBook.. linking to a FaceBook post wouldn't be agaisnt the rules so why would linking to Reddit?

Also its actually very easy to read off of Reddit.

Crocker, lad wtf is going on? I thought you'd got all the Cena hate out. In fact i remember the post you put back a while back outlining why you hated him and admitting he used to be your favorite wrestler. We discovered you had multiple accounts and saw you used those to back your self up.

Then I log on and see you have good rep now. Is this a new leaf? or is this BSE repping you whilst you jack of to (insert wrestler here) videos via skype?

Please Crocker me old cocka, for the love of humanity stop it. Your making the IWC look bad.

I'm the biggest Cena hater in the world. There are exceptions to that hatred, but overall I hate the guy. My hatred has a Howard Stern effect on my willingness to watch his matches, in that I always tune into a John Cena match to see if he'll get his butt kicked.

I cheer when John Cena gets his butt kicked, when I see his moves reversed or when I see his opponents make an ass out of him. This occurs because behind the scenes John Cena is dreaming up the spots he called in the match that inspired fans like me do huge spit takes with our giant cups of fanta. I have no problem with John Cena the human being, in that he willingly walks a fine line between validating his fanbase with his heroics and looking like a doofus for leaning over for too much time to do his dreaded five knuckle shuffle.

I wish he had picked a name different than his own for his character, because I start sounding like Lou Costello when I say "I hate John Cena, but I don't hate John Cena."

As far as John Cena avenging his losses, that's well within the bounds of his character. It's a world of heroes and villains, John Cena is a perennial hero whether haters like me enjoy it or not. The qualities that his fanbase see in him are 100% legitimate in this hater's opinion, the logic behind booking John Cena to avenge a loss is 100% legitimate. John Cena fans are numerous enough to have a significant financial foot print on the company, chances are their man is going to win more matches in a three match series.

Honestly; if I had the human being John Cena's fame and fortune, I'd probably be the biggest asshole in the world. I don't think that he's a hypocrite for how he portrays his character on tv, my biggest criticism is that it's a little petty to extol yourself as morally awesome in conjunction with a fictional character whose heroic circumstances are artificial. I'm the type who'd be more impressed with John Cena's charitable work if he was a heel, but that's just me and is most certainly not meant to be a knock on his career.

I really don't think anyone on this forum -- especially not you Crocker -- can unconvince anyone else on this forum of their love or hatred for John Cena. We might flip flop on the idea, but from my experiences that only happens because human beings are pretty fucking random in what they think appeals to them. If you think we don't respect your opinion enough and this was all a means of encouraging us to validate you, I give you an A for effort and an F for lack of integrity.

The fact that you took the time to get this info just prove your a fan with a big man crush pretending to be a hater.

I really cant stand Cena either but why talk about him so much if you hate him Crocker, like seriously how many Cena threads are you going to push, post about things you like instead of all the hate....for the same person. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back