• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Come Be Entertained By Crocky's Tall Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark lady is incapable of comprehending comparisons?

Yes son I am. John Cena and Reddit are two completely different subjects. Now if you had said John Cena and Randy Orton, yes I can understand that. Or even Reddit and Wrestlezone that as well. John Cena is a wrestler, Reddit is a forum that according to you talks about football, baseball and everything else under the sun.

Last time I looked Cena played neither football or baseball. And you didn't answer my question.

You are known there as, Crocker479, Crocker098 and ReturnofCrocker. So what is it, just how many alts do you have? And do you really think they are stupid enough not to know it is the same person? We are ignorant and figured it out pretty fast.

Yes son I am. John Cena and Reddit are two completely different subjects. Now if you had said John Cena and Randy Orton, yes I can understand that. Or even Reddit and Wrestlezone that as well. John Cena is a wrestler, Reddit is a forum that according to you talks about football, baseball and everything else under the sun.

Last time I looked Cena played neither football or baseball. And you didn't answer my question.

You are known there as, Crocker479, Crocker098 and ReturnofCrocker. So what is it, just how many alts do you have? And do you really think they are stupid enough not to know it is the same person? We are ignorant and figured it out pretty fast.

If you go down the rabbit hole on Wreddit, he's got at least three more alts that he uses/used, and he creates even more burner alts (that have all of one comment) just to agree with himself, because the regular posters on Wreddit hate him just as much as we do. And that's not even counting the alts he had that were shadowbanned from there. It went from funny, to absolutely some of the saddest shit I've ever seen. He's clearly mentally ill, and I think it's best we all encourage him to get the help he desperately needs before he hurts himself or somebody else because they don't buy into his grand delusions.

He's clearly mentally ill, and I think it's best we all encourage him to get the help he desperately needs before he hurts himself or somebody else because they don't buy into his grand delusions.

Chances are if he did see a therapist he'd end up storming out of the counseling session after calling the therapist a "Cena apologist" too regardless of if the therapist even watches the WWE. Then he'll go whine to both us and Reddit, resulting in him getting called an idiot by posters at both forums.

Chances are if he did see a therapist he'd end up storming out of the counseling session after calling the therapist a "Cena apologist" too regardless of if the therapist even watches the WWE. Then he'll go whine to both us and Reddit, resulting in him getting called an idiot by posters at both forums.

I had a mouthful of coffee, emphasis on the word HAD when I was reading this post. Just spent the last 5 minutes cleaning up the computer screen and keyboard.

If you go down the rabbit hole on Wreddit, he's got at least three more alts that he uses/used, and he creates even more burner alts (that have all of one comment) just to agree with himself, because the regular posters on Wreddit hate him just as much as we do. And that's not even counting the alts he had that were shadowbanned from there. It went from funny, to absolutely some of the saddest shit I've ever seen. He's clearly mentally ill, and I think it's best we all encourage him to get the help he desperately needs before he hurts himself or somebody else because they don't buy into his grand delusions.

Oh I'm sure he does. I thought forums had rules about alt accounts, like you're not supposed to have them? I guess the other forum doesn't give a damm, but that's their problem. I had a look at it, don't like the format it's very hard to follow the posts, so looking down the rabbit hole was enough. Not going to venture any further.

Oh I'm sure he does. I thought forums had rules about alt accounts, like you're not supposed to have them? I guess the other forum doesn't give a damm, but that's their problem. I had a look at it, don't like the format it's very hard to follow the posts, so looking down the rabbit hole was enough. Not going to venture any further.

First of all, the reason reddit doesn't impose those alt rules is because its sort of a mix between social media and a forum, which makes it really unique and cool. In social media there are no rules where you can't have more than one account.

Also, just like social media, it takes a while to get used to the layout. For example, FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc, all of these have layouts that are different than anything else, and for a first time user it would feel sort of weird, but after a while you realize how much content there is.

Just like for Reddit when you get used to the layout you will realize how much discussion goes on, where you won't find it elsewhere unless you spend tons of time searching. For example, theres a sub reddit for job application tips, fitness, animals, etc.. its best described as a forum for pretty much ANYTHING and you can find that just by searching for that particular forum on Reddit. Alls I'm saying is if you give it a chance you might like it. One subreddit you don't like? Just try another one out. It's that simple. Reddit is enormous.

First of all, the reason reddit doesn't impose those alt rules is because its sort of a mix between social media and a forum, which makes it really unique and cool. In social media there are no rules where you can't have more than one account.

I can't speak for Twitter and Instagram, but do know that you cannot have multiple accounts on Facebook.

You are allowed one what they call personal profile page. If you wanted you can also create a professional page. That would mean a business, fan or anything type of page. You cannot add friends to it like you would your personal page, all people can do it like it and post on it. You must have a personal profile page first.

They also allow you to have a group page, but you have to have a personal profile first.

If they find out you are operating multiple personal profile pages, they will ask you to deactivate one or more of them. If you don't they can IP ban you from FB permanently. You might also have to send in ID to prove that you are who you say you are, and they will not allow you to access your account in the meantime.

A friend of mine just went through the ID process himself. They thought he had two profile pages, turned out one was his father's. They have the same name, so he had to change his.

I can't speak for Twitter and Instagram, but do know that you cannot have multiple accounts on Facebook.

You are allowed one what they call personal profile page. If you wanted you can also create a professional page. That would mean a business, fan or anything type of page. You cannot add friends to it like you would your personal page, all people can do it like it and post on it. You must have a personal profile page first.

They also allow you to have a group page, but you have to have a personal profile first.

If they find out you are operating multiple personal profile pages, they will ask you to deactivate one or more of them. If you don't they can IP ban you from FB permanently. You might also have to send in ID to prove that you are who you say you are, and they will not allow you to access your account in the meantime.

A friend of mine just went through the ID process himself. They thought he had two profile pages, turned out one was his father's. They have the same name, so he had to change his.

True, but Twitter and Instagram is completely acceptable to have two accounts. Its not a good way of measuring whats a good site and whats not.

I actually lurked on WrestleZone bar room and general spam and those are very similar to Reddit's home page, except Reddit is way more active and has wayyy more posts. Just check it out if you have the time. Reddit's home page just features some random shit but it can be interesting, just like the general spam zone here

I realize that Reddit can be hard to read at first, I was in the same shoes as you. Due to increased exposure to Reddit I got used to it and realized how good it was

Dont forget that he would go back and see the therapist again, but this time wear a fake moustache and glasses.

I realize that Reddit can be hard to read at first, I was in the same shoes as you. Due to increased exposure to Reddit I got used to it and realized how good it was

Why do you insist on trying to convert people when clearly they are happy here? Nobody here gives two shits about why you like reddit.

BTW, how is that call for the calvary coming along champ?

This is the best laid out forum I have come across where you have a decent enough mixture of people to feel intelligent but not too intelligent nice simple user cp and you get cool pictures man. All the others I have looked at are spammed up to death and impossible to follow.

I really wish crocker would educate himself on what social media actually is. Its not like its hard I've only told him about two or three times that wrestlezone and all other forums are a form of social media

Brooke Mavia dude.. There's no magical barrier that says you have to use only one forum.. The cool thing about Reddit is there are literally hundreds or thousands of subreddits. So if you find that wrestle zone is the best wrestling site, you can just visit other subreddits like animals, football, fitness, job apps, video games, you name it. So you can definitely go on both wrestle zone AND reddit

Brooke Mavia dude.. There's no magical barrier that says you have to use only one forum.. The cool thing about Reddit is there are literally hundreds or thousands of subreddits. So if you find that wrestle zone is the best wrestling site, you can just visit other subreddits like animals, football, fitness, job apps, video games, you name it. So you can definitely go on both wrestle zone AND reddit

Yeeeeaaah but I have friends to talk about that stuff with. I come on here because my friends aren't into wrestling like I am. I'll comment on something else if it catches my interest. I know that 9/10 on here i'll get a half decent conversation and like i said the layout is nice and simple

It never hurts to try though.. Who knows maybe there's a subreddit that catches your attention? Also give the home page a visit maybe there's some random but interesting posts.

Also a lot of people don't even register for Reddit they just lurk around. I do think one downside of Reddit is that you have to wait 5 minutes if you post too many in a row, just like YouTube rules.. But maybe that's to prevent spam

Also a lot of people don't even register for Reddit they just lurk around. I do think one downside of Reddit is that you have to wait 5 minutes if you post too many in a row, just like YouTube rules.. But maybe that's to prevent spam

Aw man that 5 minute rule sucks. I love to spam. Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back