2/24/14 Post EC Raw LD - Which Real American music plays first?

With the exception of Orton\Batista, WM looks pretty damn good to me so far. They still have the Bryan option for adding him or waiting till Raw after. Either way, Im sold. Plus they still have a few matches to round out. Cant wait.

So next Monday morning the rumor starts that Punk will be at RAW or t least that Vince and Punk met over the weekend?

CM punk is the answer to that title match Klunderbunker but that is just wishful thinking on my part. As long as world title match doesn't close the show, the match shouldn't get shitted on

CM punk is the answer to that title match Klunderbunker but that is just wishful thinking on my part. As long as world title match doesn't close the show, the match shouldn't get shitted on

I think the title match will get shit on regardless of where it places on the card unless they modify it.

One thing that worries me: I don't see a way for them to get out of Orton vs. Batista now. Everyone that could have been swapped in is used, unless they throw a curve ball in there somewhere.

Curve Ball:
Either get Punk back and into the Main Event somehow.
OR
Get Austin to come in as a surprise and Stone Cold Stunner both Orton and Batista and HHH if possible...and have a Beer Bash to end Wrestlemania 30 with D-Bry and Hogan.

A man can dream..right.

It never fucking fails. You know it's gonna happen but you can never escape that feeling. I'm feeling normal then "gong", now chills are running through my body and I'm marking the fuck out like a 13 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. Idc what the rest of you think but 'Taker and Lesnar just sold us that match and 'Taker will once again steal the show at WrestleMania.

Curve Ball:
Either get Punk back and into the Main Event somehow.
OR
Get Austin to come in as a surprise and Stone Cold Stunner both Orton and Batista and HHH if possible...and have a Beer Bash to end Wrestlemania 30 with D-Bry and Hogan.

A man can dream..right.

Next week Raw is in Chicago. If they're going to pull the trigger on switching things up, it's next week or never.

I got to see Hollywood Hogan. Good, but not nearly the same thing. Seeing the red & yellow is still on my bucket list.

So uh.....anybody remember a month ago when a lot of fans were shouting the sky is falling over WWE?

Neither do I.

I got to see Hulkamania in its prime. High five and a pat on the shoulder. I marked out hard tonight.

One thing that worries me: I don't see a way for them to get out of Orton vs. Batista now. Everyone that could have been swapped in is used, unless they throw a curve ball in there somewhere.

Maybe WWE are confident they can get Punk back if they offer him the role of sole babyface in the Wrestlemania XXX World Title match.

Batista is turning heel, or will be booed anyway. Orton will be booed even if they try to turn him face. Bryan, Lesnar and Taker are now all booked up. The only main event guy that'll stop the crowd turning on the match is Punk.

Since some people are saying when/if they saw Hogan live, here's mine. I saw Hogan vs Jericho at a 2002 Smackdown. Its actually on disc 3 of Jericho's Breaking The Code dvd set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back