Raw LD - November 5, 2012 *EVERYONE READ OPENING POST*

Well, all in all it sucked again. Still better than the last few weeks. And, this ending was actually a good one. The fastest rising star and the face of the company staring off. Best way to end that poor show.

You guys suck, that was a perfectly fine episode of Raw, and the main event was fucking awesome, even with Dolph Ziggler's presence.

They should have never announced Rock was getting a title shot at RR. It's completely made Ryback winning the belt a non-option unless they want to quickly take it off him at TLC. Basically this is all filler and meaningless.

They should have never announced Rock was getting a title shot at RR. It's completely made Ryback winning the belt a non-option unless they want to quickly take it off him at TLC. Basically this is all filler and meaningless.

Are any of the following actually known?:

1) How many appearances Rock can do to promote the RR and develop a proper feud
2) The Rock is going to win at RR
3) The Rock is going to fight at WM29
4) Cena-Rock II is a cash cow
5) Cena is going to win Cena-Rock II

Why can't Ryback win? This is professional wrestling, the pieces get moved, switched and fixed all the time.

Are any of the following actually known?:

1) The Rock is going to win at RR
2) The Rock is going to fight at WM29
3) Cena-Rock II is a cash cow
4) Cena is going to win Cena-Rock II

Why can't Ryback win? This is professional wrestling, the pieces get moved, switched and fixed all the time.

It's very safe to assume all of these four would make more money and would be more marketable than Ryback winning the belt. Rock/Punk makes more sense than Rock/Ryback due to the already planted groundwork and backstory. Rock/Cena 2 for the title as much as I hope it doesn't happen would still garner more attention than whatever Ryback does. I'm not saying Ryback won't win the belt at SS because he could, but it's just not likely he's defending it going into RR.

It's very safe to assume all of these four would make more money and would be more marketable than Ryback winning the belt. Rock/Punk makes more sense than Rock/Ryback due to the already planted groundwork and backstory. Rock/Cena 2 for the title as much as I hope it doesn't happen would still garner more attention than whatever Ryback does. I'm not saying Ryback won't win the belt at SS because he could, but it's just not likely he's defending it going into RR.

I agree with you but I still have doubt. If Vince is serious about this guy putting him out there with The Rock is a great showcase. Remember, having Punk lose the title one day short of a year is a great way to humiliate your cocky heel and give the fans something to harass him with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back