zerö

zerö;3152663 said:
Wrong again.

Wrestlezone has been around since the late 1990s, the forums a bit later.

wrestlezone.com/forums was the original domain, starting as early as 2000.
wzforums.com was the domain I registered at originally, which dates back to early 2002.
forums.wrestlezone.com didn't start up until 2006.

Wrong again? what other time was i wrong?

Knowing someone who's 15 with only 76 posts here, you're probably wrong all the time. But we'll save that for another day.

Knowing someone who's 15 with only 76 posts here, you're probably wrong all the time. But we'll save that for another day.

So you think all 15 year olds are dumb?
thing is i post in the spam sections alot more then i do in non spam
and finlly i have been wrong but Zero said "Wrong again" So i
Just want to know when he proved me wrong the first time

So you think all 15 year olds are dumb?
thing is i post in the spam sections alot more then i do in non spam
and finlly i have been wrong but Zero said "Wrong again" So i
Just want to know when he proved me wrong the first time

Aside from the spelling and grammar, that bit where you said 'and finally I have been wrong'. I don't know if this is implying you hadn't been wrong before then or what it was. Either way, it seemed you went some length trying to prove J4L right.

When I was 15, I was in charge of setting up and running the largest section of the largest forum dedicated to professional wrestling in the entire world. I got bored of the IWC and quit at 16. What were you doing?

Speaking of that, it's been almost 4 years, prison still? C'mon.

zerö;4685287 said:
When I was 15, I was in charge of setting up and running the largest section of the largest forum dedicated to professional wrestling in the entire world. I got bored of the IWC and quit at 16. What were you doing?

Speaking of that, it's been almost 4 years, prison still? C'mon.
When Theodore Hall was 19, he helped construct the atomic bomb, right before time traveling to the present day and having sex with your mother. Your argument is invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back