zerö

Shut up Doug Crashin, you fucking loser. You're an even bigger n00b than wwetributes right now.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand.

My prayers have been answered. Fresh Meat.

This guy doesn't so bad though from this thread. I'll reserve my judgement until someone tells me what exactly he did to deserve the lock and key.

Shut up Doug Crashin, you fucking loser. You're an even bigger n00b than wwetributes right now.

Anyways, back to the matter at hand.

My prayers have been answered. Fresh Meat.

This guy doesn't so bad though from this thread. I'll reserve my judgement until someone tells me what exactly he did to deserve the lock and key.

Says you who's in prison. Bitch.

Says you who's in prison. Bitch.

I'm still cooler than you, lard ass. What does that tell you?

You're the Shane Douglas of this forum. Somewhere between sucking dick and trying to fit it, you decided that you were the benchmark for this board. But we all know you'll be store manager at Target soon enough.

Now get back to fapping to the Disney Channel and let the big boys discuss business.

That's why when I showed up you marked out for me, but then decided people might pay more attention to you if you did a swerve and made a heel turn.

It didn't work. Nobody cares. Still.

Macca = Nadal (By God, that hobbit has nice skin.)

Crashin = Tim FUCKING Henman (British people will know exactly what this means.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back