LUNATIC HIGH Pro Wrestling Thread

Quick Note: Im off to bed to think of a suitable ending to this show. I'll allow you people to speculate in the meanwhile about who will take the strap in the No Lube Allowed Battle Royal.

The remaining competitors are: Leafy, Doc, Macca, X, Tdigle, FTS, KB, and ZeroVX.

Sweet I got to put Killjoy through an announce table, awesome. Leafy, you better win this now!

I don't know how CKD will ever top this.

EDIT: What am I saying, I can crush this rookie lulz

EDIT: No you can't shut up

EDIT: Ur face is shut up

EDIT: :(

FUCKING GIVE ME ANOTHER SHOW.

Razor, Macca hasn't been on in awhile, I'm starting to fear my wish came true, and he actulley...ironicly died in a fire.

Btw, my friend saw your sig awhile back, and he laughed his ass off. I think he even saved it on his Ipod. He's not a user on here though.

I think if Macca does return here to make another show, he should book himself in an Inferno Match, hell, I'll take over if you guys want me too, ;)

(Maybe that will make him come out of lurking.) I'm serious though.

...Anyway, if Macca isn't back by April, I'm making an E-Fed.

Sorry to say that TM and X will prolly be the stars.

...Might do brands.

Depends if you two get stable'd or not.

But yeah, the two brands sound like a good idea. Brand exclusive pay-per-views, too.

...Think I might do this regardless

Depends if you two get stable'd or not.

But yeah, the two brands sound like a good idea. Brand exclusive pay-per-views, too.

...Think I might do this regardless

I think I could be good at doing one, considering my teacher says I'm good at writing short stories and essays. Though now that everybody's doing it, maybe not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back