zerö

Says the man who joined in Dec 2009 and that has no posts.
Proves your significance.
Along with the Rep Power of 0.

Give it up. Please. Don't embarrass yourself. You were doing SO well.

Haha. I get it. He's laughing at the fact he's been in prison so long that the mods forgot about him.

Either that or he's saying joining earlier + having nobody know you > joining more recently + more people knowing and caring about your existence.

I know, I read through the thread when he first posted something last week but I'd still wager more people know J4L though. I was just exaggerating to prove the point.

The reason he is in here is because he felt as though he had a sense of entitlement on the boards because he signed up within the first week. Only to be bested by the fact that no one cares.

im pretty sure WZ was made in 2004ish not 2001

Wrong again.

Wrestlezone has been around since the late 1990s, the forums a bit later.

wrestlezone.com/forums was the original domain, starting as early as 2000.
wzforums.com was the domain I registered at originally, which dates back to early 2002.
forums.wrestlezone.com didn't start up until 2006.

fun fact: Brian used to own a bunch of different wrestling sites, that were all designed differently and had different content. I hated the layout and how filled with ads Wrestlezone was, so I used to read backstagewrestling. I was bummed when they took it down.

I really hope he made a killing off this place when he sold it. I guess I could find his facebook again and ask, but meh.

What's your story zero?

Share it, enlighten your brethren.

1. One of the original members to join here.
2. Thinks he is witty and cool.
3. Acts like a Dick to Xfear and Becca.
4. Prison time.
5. Still thinks he holds a place of importance here.

I might be missing some points here but a quick assessment should do.

zerö;3152669 said:
Rep wasn't around when we launched the site. We had an arcade, though, is that still here?

Don't know what you attempted to accomplish with this post. The guy asked why you had zero posts and zero rep. I answered. I didn't need that little anecdote.

Yeah just ignore him. He's been finding us hilarious for years. He rocks up, causes trouble. Posts on his forum he's with now how funny he is then leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back