Your first warning/infraction

First and only warning was from KB for signature violation.

First and only infraction was from Sly for prejudice remarks.

I believe my first one was from Jake about a month after I joined for spamming. Some thread about dream matches between stables and I simply responded with "DX vs. nWo", unaware of the spam rules. That apparently got reversed/deleted though because looking back at my profile right now my oldest infraction still visible was a flaming warning from Shadowmancer for this lovely little post in April of '07:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=167057#post167057

I wasn't the most friendly guy back then. And such a smark.

Was this in your dahk days

The above douche warned me for spamming because I wouldn't sleep with him someone said Thursday Night Smackdown and i replied with LOLWUT (Paraphrased)

Was this in your dahk days

The above douche warned me for spamming because I wouldn't sleep with him someone said Thursday Night Smackdown and i replied with LOLWUT (Paraphrased)

Why I gave you your first three warnings/infractions! I had no idea. And look at how pally we are now! See kids, you never know where the future will take you.

Seriously though, you couldn't even give me a reach-around? You're lucky I didn't ban your ass.

And yes, those were my dahk days, I was a super-uber smark around that time.

So how did that boycotting go after Cena won X? And I first got a warning from Shadowmancer for having too big of a sig.

My first warning/infraction was for posting duplicate topics. Last year after the 2009 Oscar nominations were announced I derped by jumping the gun and making a discussion thread on the subject. However I do to jumping the gun I failed to realize a thread on the topic already existed so shortly after I posted my thread was it was removed by Lee and he gave me my first infraction on these here forums.

So how did that boycotting go after Cena won X? And I first got a warning from Shadowmancer for having too big of a sig.

Swimmingly obviously, didn't you know Cena's been unemployed since '07?

It's fun to look back at just how different the board was back then. The Cena-hate on the internet around 06-07 was just absolutely massive, it's crazy to think about it now when the IWC has all but embraced the guy at this point and most posters now actually like him. Back then though, fuck, we wanted his BLOOD.

:lmao: I remember lurking on the forums back in 07 and being amazed at Sly and his war with Cena haters. Cena was my favorite wrestler back then but there was no way in hell I was going to join the forums and defend him like Sly did. Reading the thread you linked, what ever happened to AJ?

:lmao: I remember lurking on the forums back in 07 and being amazed at Sly and his war with Cena haters. Cena was my favorite wrestler back then but there was no way in hell I was going to join the forums and defend him like Sly did.

Oh yeah, that's how Sly got here, as a result of an argument he and I were having on a YouTube video of a Cena-Danielson match from Velocity years back. We argued so long about who was better eventually I just gave him a link to this forum and told him to come on here and debate us about it.

I'll never let Sly live that down. If it wasn't for me he not even be here, let alone admin.

Reading the thread you linked, what ever happened to AJ?

He pops up at rare occasions, usually to talk about sports. He was a mod for a longtime and was/is a really good dude, but he just lost interest in wrestling eventually and drifted off. That happens alot. Well, except for us 06-07 losers who are still on here today. A running joke about AJ for years was that he was the most non-confrotational person ever. You would NEVER get him to disagree with you about anything, ever.

Haha that thread you posted x was funny, mainly because the OP said "Imagine what Vince would be like if RAW got under a 3.0." Lol, that guy didn't have the advantage of foresight, he's probably stopped watching now.

My first was from Sid. Four days after I joined I had created a thread to talk about Orlando Jordan's gay kiss asking if TNA had actually gone through with it and he moved it into another thread that was talking about TNA taking risk then infracted me for spamming :/

Lee gave me my first two warnings and my third infraction--spamming, spamming and duplicate topics. (Lariat and Mr. TM gave me numbers one and two.)

I still hate that Right to Censor avatar. Lol

Oh yeah, that's how Sly got here, as a result of an argument he and I were having on a YouTube video of a Cena-Danielson match from Velocity years back. We argued so long about who was better eventually I just gave him a link to this forum and told him to come on here and debate us about it.

I'll never let Sly live that down. If it wasn't for me he not even be here, let alone admin.

So in essential, you made Sly on WZ. Does that mean you can destroy him too? I still think the [OFFICIAL] John Cena thread is one of the best on the forums. I made sure to read it everyday when I checked the site. That and the threads of you and Justin going at it over the Patriots.

He pops up at rare occasions, usually to talk about sports. He was a mod for a longtime and was/is a really good dude, but he just lost interest in wrestling eventually and drifted off. That happens alot. Well, except for us 06-07 losers who are still on here today. A running joke about AJ for years was that he was the most non-confrotational person ever. You would NEVER get him to disagree with you about anything, ever.

He's one of the forgotten longtime mods on here aside from CM. I loved how he was the only World Heavyweight Champion poster so he put "Smackdown is MY show!" as his User Title b/c of it.

1st. Spamming from DIAR
2nd. Spamming from Sparky
3rd. Spamming from HBK-aholic
4th. Perma ban from Norcal (Reversed)
5th. Spamming from Monkey
6th. Duplicate topics from Doc.

1st spamming from Jake
2nd see above
3rd a warning for spamming from shocky.

I haven't got a warning or infraction since 08

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online